About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

South-West Corner Conflict

myfs_135638

I am sorry, I forgot to write the Topic in this message before, here it is complete.

I have been reading that if you want to boost your love/marriage life you must strenghten the south-west corner of your room/house, but in my case according to feng shui I am a 3 number person, which is associated to East (born on 29th june 1970), and have 4good directions and 4bad directions, being south-west one of the bad directions. My questionis 'willstrenghtening the south-west corner have negative effects over the lovearea or is it ok to do it?' Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. The Eight House or East / West Group is based on the premise of either spending time at a sector and/or also nice-to face a good direction. (Full Stop).

2. One should not drag this concept into other situations as what you are trying to "drag it down to".

3. Thus activating say a SW sector has no association with the above.

4. Anyway, what you are trying to apply is "static" Feng Shui that does not take into account time dimensions.

5. A far more professional approach is to apply time dimension in Feng Shui.

5.1 For example;to draw up a Flying Star chart and in-particular; try to disarm #3. And if possible activate Mountain Star #8 and Water Star #8.

5.2 #3 refers to Romance/Education and other human relationship issues. While especially mountain star #8 involves networking and relatiionship luck. And water star #8 is associated with general luck and overall wealth luck.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net