About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Ming Gua of children

myfs_122382

ConfusedDear Master Lee

My son belong to gua #7 and I'm very concerned as his bedroom is Mt. #7, water #3. According to some geomancer, it can bring very bad misfortune as the same ming gua can reinforce bad effect of mountain #7. I have another son born 1986 his ming gua supposed to be #2 but again some fengshui master claim is #5. He sleeps in a mt. #5 water #1. Would very much appreciate your advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. All ofus must be practical and realistic.

2. Often, we have seengeomancers who"preach and walk away.. later".

3. For example, it is so easy to comment on something and then we are dumped with the "shit". All geomancers must understand that they are just there for a few minutes to not more than 2 hours - giving advice.

4. But, the "users" or the people affected by the geomancers have to"live withthe advice". Thus, unrealistic advice includes: "Yourmaster toilet is very inauspicious!" You musttotally not use it at all (for the rest of your life ifyou still stay in this home).

5. Drawing a parallel to the combination of applying Flying Star with Gua numbers. So far, no one has or can perfectly match or harmonise the two together. As they are NOT meant to be harmonised together.

6. But rather; better professional geomancers use another "TOOL" Ba zi Feng Shui or use Ba zi in-conjunction with say Flying Star Feng Shui.

7. Thus, since long ago; one may hear things like: try to harmonise the bedroom based on a person (or even a child's) ba zi: common is the use of colours.

8. Flying star numbers are always flying around - is another consideration.

Carolyn G. wrote:
ConfusedDear Master Lee

My son belong to gua #7 and I'm very concerned as his bedroom is Mt. #7, water #3. According to some geomancer, it can bring very bad misfortune as the same ming gua can reinforce bad effect of mountain #7. I have another son born 1986 his ming gua supposed to be #2 but again some fengshui master claim is #5. He sleeps in a mt. #5 water #1. Would very much appreciate your advice.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net