About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Change of stove and sink position

myfs_140599

Hi, more than 10 years ago i consulted a fengshui master and given the direction to construct my stove and sink in the kitchen.

Recently I decided to consult another master in the hope to improve my home fengshui and was told by this master the kitchen stove and sink is constructed wrongly and I should dismantle and reposition it to improve my luck.

As this task will be costly, I am cannot be certain whether to proceed or leave it as it's as both fengshui master has given me different indications. Please advise what I should do?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Since you have recently hired another practitioner; take the opportunity to ask this practitioner what is his/her rationale for changing the stove position. And also to tell you why the existing stove and sink location is not good.

2. Since you have stayed at this home for 10 years, do reflect on what is your reason for hiring this practitioner. Or that you are remodelling the kitchen and thus stumbled upon the practitioner. Again, try to reflect on your 10 years stay at the existing home.

3. Some resources on the stove: http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/Kitchen_Stove_%26_More

Elainne H. wrote:

Hi, more than 10 years ago i consulted a fengshui master and given the direction to construct my stove and sink in the kitchen.

Recently I decided to consult another master in the hope to improve my home fengshui and was told by this master the kitchen stove and sink is constructed wrongly and I should dismantle and reposition it to improve my luck.

As this task will be costly, I am cannot be certain whether to proceed or leave it as it's as both fengshui master has given me different indications. Please advise what I should do?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil, Thank you for your reply. The new master said that the current stove and sink position dampened my luck.

My career luck is not stable for the last 10 years. My kua no. is 4. My stove is facing Southeast (in front is a window about 6ft away) and the sink is facing northeast. Is an L-Shape.

The master has advise to change the sink to face Southeast and the Stove to face Northeast. (reverse).

Please advise whether this position is suitable and it will be costly to hack the stove and to reconstruct. Any other remedy?

Thanks.

Elaine

• Staff

1. Frankly, so long as you had not completed renovations; you should still approach your geomancer for further advise.

2. Professionally, someone else should not be commenting on the issue. As well as, frankly I also don't have all the facts.

3. This is a public forum and as you are aware, anyone can easily read the messages. For example, this forum is googled and yahooed - in a few days time. And messages posted to this forum will be auto robot archived and accessible when someone types stove and sink etc... I am not gona be the fodder for other geomancers to use on me. For example, the easiest fuel is "you don't even know all the facts, yet you are trying to comment and give advise - where, I was the there physically at your home".

4. You wrote this Feng Shui Triageand yet, you trying to give adice when you don't have all the facts.

• Staff

1. You see, I spoke too soon!

1.1 I just used the Google search; typed in: stove and sink... and this thread was googled 6 hours ago...

1.2 You don't even need to be a member or login to this forum. It is universally readable especially from big search engines. Yahoo would also be doing the same soon or by now already...

2. Others.... Not all messages are approved...

For those who have the wrong ideas; this is a moderated forum. All postings need approval. In fact, it is not possible to reply to all messages. And unfortunately for every forum message approved; 3 others are not.