About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Land advice

myfs_140594

Master Lee, I think the surrounding is good. This is a fairly large residential community, not zoned for commercial ( shops, restaurants,...). Marked A lot is what I'm considering. The lot as you can see tapered in the back and treees are all around here. The drainage is 2 lots over on the right. Should I do anything to fix the odd shape for luck? I really appreciated your advice. I tried to attach the additional drawing but didn't work & that 's why I have to create a new thread. Thank you. V

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Generally, the plot of land is still acceptable under Shapes & Forms Feng Shui especially since the sides of the plot is parallel with each other.

2. Of course other plots especially to the left two plots are broader. However seems acceptable. This reminds me of Vietnamese homes where homes were taxed based on the frontage. Thus Vietnamese homes became one long narrow home. Of course this plot should be much larger then them.

3. Based on 20 Year Period 8, the plot you are looking at should be North West facing and should take advantage of the facing stars otherwise other stars are not so good.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net