About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main Door from the Kitchen

myfs_140572

Dear Master Lee,

As per my study with the help of your Bazi premium report.I have understood that the main door has to face West or North west.As aweak water person my main door is facing North that is disaster so I am using my kitchen door which is also my back door as my main door but my main convern is ! it is facing the laundry room and toilet.Please advice me if that is ok or I have to use a cure such as concave mirror.IF yes, what size concave mirror would be appropriate?

Sincerely,

Amit

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. One of the key success factors is to determine what are the Flying Star numbers good or bad that is at the facade of a specific area of a home.

2. Thus, if the home isa landed property with four "facings"; it is good to encourage qi to flow either thru an opening such as a door or a window.

3. Therefore, look out for good flying star numbers such as: current prosperity stars #8 and future-future prosperity stars such as #1; often #9 is favourable also provided it is not "mixed" with #5 or #2.

4. From the above example under Para 3, if say; your main entrance door has either a mountain star #8 or a water star #8 or better still double #8's then; it is 10 times better to use the original entrance vs the kitchen as your "main door".

5. If other facades of your home has good qi, again, an opening can help to circulate good qi.

6. Some even look at the yearly or (monthly) Flying stars - but generally, the 20 year and yearly flying stars are enough.

7. From your description; it is acceptable to see the laundry or the toilet from the "back door - kitchen door" even if you made it your "main door". Thus in my opinion, it is worse to place a ba gua mirror inside a home. A ba gua mirror of any sort should only be placed on an external wall looking out of a home.

8. In fact, some apartments (flats) have no choice with the main entrance door immediately facing the kitchen and/or service area.

9. The key success factor is try to tap good qi external to the home and encourage it to flow into a home.

10. Once a while, if there is a rainly day; once the rain is over, it is good to open all windows in a home (occassionally) to let the entire home be refreshed with outside "air". These are the key fundamentalsfor a home in terms of commonsense approach to Feng Shui. It's free!

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Lee,

As per my study with the help of your Bazi premium report.I have understood that the main door has to face West or North west.As aweak water person my main door is facing North that is disaster so I am using my kitchen door which is also my back door as my main door but my main convern is ! it is facing the laundry room and toilet.Please advice me if that is ok or I have to use a cure such as concave mirror.IF yes, what size concave mirror would be appropriate?

Sincerely,

Amit

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net