About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Presence of FSM on Kai-Men day

myfs_140703

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. If you are using the procedure from this website:-

http://www.geomancy.net/info/initial-opening.pdf

2. When sprinkling rice + green beans, don't advertently sprinkleinto an "outsider's shoe". If so, the person may bring the luck back with them.

3. The above is the main reason why, outsiders be it a Geomancer or contractor should not be around during this procedure.

4. After one had completed all the procedures; then I don't see why your Geomancer cannot go in - afterwards - not before you had done the above and other procedures.

Anonymous wrote:

hi master,

i wld like to seek ur advice.

i hv heard tat only immediate family members are to be present on the day u first opened the new hse. No outsiders.

is it advisable for fengshui master to be present as well?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...

hi master,

tks for ur advice.

I have been nagged by the elders tat not to kai-men on the seventh month but saw tat 09/09/09 is a good date.

And also the elder advised to avoid carrying out the procedures initial -opening u have mentioned on the seventh month.

I am torn and cannot decide what to do. Pls advise. Thanks againfor ur expert advice.

• Staff

1. Usually, in Asian society, often, we should (unfortunately) respect the advice of our elders. Thus, if your elders or either side of the family (husband or spouse) elders say so; as a mark of respect, try to give them due respect.

2. Actually, every lunar month has it's good and bad days. And even in a 7th month; there are both good and bad days. A wider interpretation to some is that as the 15th lunar day of the 7th month had just passed by; to some this is interpreted as the "end" of the 7th month.

3. The date you had chosen is phonetically auspicious sounding: 9 9 09. But this does not matter to the elders.. as to them... it is still considered the 7th month so long as the 8th month has not arrived. Unlike the interpretation under Para 2.

4. The elder's concern with not doing the first time open procedure activities e.g. placing of offerings is - to avoid having wondering spirits enter your vacant home to feast - and later... the concern is that they may feel at home and remain in the home.

5. As part of a Geomancer's work hazard, we have or do come across activities where a spirit has resided in a home... e.g. thru the use of the Chinese Luopan.. often.. one has to throw it away as keeping a "contaminated" Luopan may make the Geomancer sick ...