About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Request: Feng Shui Cure - Master Bedroom in SE

myfs_140859

Hello Sir:

My master bedroom is located in the South East direction and the Kitchen in the Southwest or in Southdirection of the house.

And I happened to learn that per Indian Vaastu and Feng Shui this is not an ideal location for a Master Bedroom. However, as this is a flat/apartment that we have bought we are unable to relocate our master bedroom.

Further, our kitchen is in South or in Southwestwhich is also an inauspicious direction per our Kua numbers - 2.

I truley hope Feng Shui could provide a remedy for this. FYI, both are Kua numbers are the same and it's 2 - Western Group. Per the 8 House Mansion System our flat is of Eastern Group with House Facing North and House Sitting South.

I'm really worried about this situation. Please advice and help.

Your response is most awaited.

With much thanks,

Regards,

Kavita

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. If you are applying Feng Shui; it is good that you try to make an effort to plot out your Flying Star chart for your home.

2. As it is equally important to find out what are the Flying stars (star numbers) specially at the SE and SW sector(s).

3. What you are asking now is like: holding a paint-brush; no canvas to paint on but you have some coloured paint for painting. Without the "canvas" aka Flying Star info; how are you going to apply Feng Shui properly.

Anonymous wrote:

Hello Sir:

My master bedroom is located in the South East direction and the Kitchen in the Southwest or in Southdirection of the house.

And I happened to learn that per Indian Vaastu and Feng Shui this is not an ideal location for a Master Bedroom. However, as this is a flat/apartment that we have bought we are unable to relocate our master bedroom.

Further, our kitchen is in South or in Southwestwhich is also an inauspicious direction per our Kua numbers - 2.

I truley hope Feng Shui could provide a remedy for this. FYI, both are Kua numbers are the same and it's 2 - Western Group. Per the 8 House Mansion System our flat is of Eastern Group with House Facing North and House Sitting South.

I'm really worried about this situation. Please advice and help.

Your response is most awaited.

With much thanks,

Regards,

Kavita

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Sir:

Thank you so much for your e-mail and time taken out to respond. I appreciateyour prompt replyvery much.

I understand that I need to also check the Flying Star Chart for my new apartment. However, my concern is since I'm new to Feng Shui I am unable to figure out how to determine the flying stars. I treid to research online however, I find it very complicated. Neither do I have a Feng Shui consultant here in Pune, India. I'm in a fix unless you could help.

Could you please advice.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Kavita