About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Which element is wine industry related to?

myfs_140616

Hi Master,

I am in the wine industry and my job responsibility is to get people to invest in wines or to buy wines, something like what a stockbroker will do, just that the investment product here is wine.

May I know what category of elements does this apply to?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Thx,

E.T

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In general, the wine industry is considered as belonging to the "Water" element.

Reference: http://talk.geomancy.net

2. If you are promoting the "investment" into wines; then from your company's point of view; you should be considered as belonging to the Fire element: Marketing and Sales of wine. Especially if your company's purpose is to make a profit and in your case, you most probably, you may get a commission.

3. Although the term "investment" can be found under the Metal element, in the above link, personally, I feel this "investment" is strongly associated more with the Banking industry and meant more for the investor than the person, encouraging one to invest (your job).

4. Frankly, there are no right or wrong answers. So long as you can convince another person; why you feel it is so. In addition, in the past, a butcher is a butcher; a merchant is a merchant but nowadays; many of us have to do jobs that involve "multi-skills".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net