About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My house number plate

myfs_134648

Hi Master,

Recently I went to find a "zhang gua" si fu 1cos I find that since myhusbandand I moved in 4 months ago after our customary wedding,everything is not so smooth. Wehave encounter some hiccups in our work respectively. That si fu actually found out that our goddess place is not place in right position which may cause trouble in our own career path, especially for the master ( my husband )in the house. I am also not sure why cos , we did consult another si fu 2 when place our goddess in our this new house already.

So since what's done has already done, this si fu 1 advice me to put a small jade horse just beside the goddess. In the end, I got a small jade horse from this si fu 1 and he did something to the horse.When I went homeandput the horse according to si fu 1 's adviceto put the horse at auspiscious time, I did what is been told .Immmediately, during that night, when my husband came home that night, he realised that one ofour unit number house plate, came off. We dun feel easy ...

So I would like to find out ,is there any meanining on this dropping off of the number plate? Orif it means nothing at all ? Please advise.

Sponsored Link