About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My Pet 's ashes associated with Fengshui

myfs_138539

Hi, Master

i need your advise on something and hope you could help me. My cat passed away last tuesday, and i just got back her ashes 2 days ago. Somehow i feel better and much more peaceful after getting back her ash. i am not a supertitous person however My mum somehow feel that it is not good to keep ashes at home and might affect fengshui. itsayit will turn into spirits or what.i would be glad you would give me some general advise

(a) Does keeping animal ashes at home would affect the fengshui of my house?

(b) is it a customs or beliefs not to keep animal ashes at home?

(c) is a good way to throw the ashes into the sea. what is reason behind it?

Maybe your suggestions of advise would benefit some pet's lovers here too.Thanks Master.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. The saying goes "ashes to ashes..."

2. In some past messages, I have written that cremation is considered "neutral" event. Unlike a burial, where if one is burying say a loved one; it was felt that the burial site should be auspicious (human beings) with the home that decendants of the deceased benefit from the Feng Shui luck.

3. Any thing that is cremated - turned to ashes; is neutral and there are no know factors that a spirit can reside back in ashes.

4. Since ashes are considered neutral; it would not affect your home Feng Shui whatsoever be it an animal or a person.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net