About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What are Poison Arrows?

Katherine

I run a small business out of a bedroom in my home. Opposite my office window is a house, which has several triangular shaped sections of the roof pointing towards me. I live in England and the design of roof is quite common in the countryside. Is this a bad thing, and is there any cures?
Regards
Kate

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kate,
To confirm if it is indeed a poison arrow, it must be tangent to or aimed directly at the main entrance or the window.
The best way to determine this is to stand at the main door facing outwards. If you do not see the triangular roof pointed directly towards the main entrance door it is not really a poison arrow.
Do the same for the window. Stand at the window and observe the triangular roof. Is it pointed into the house thru the window?
If not, then this is not a poison arrow.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/1/99 7:31:44 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I run a small business out of
a bedroom in my home. Opposite
my office window is a house,
which has several triangular
shaped sections of the roof
pointing towards me. I live in
England and the design of roof
is quite common in the
countryside. Is this a bad
thing, and is there any cures?
Regards
Kate

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Cecil
Thanks for your advise. The window of my company's office, which is in a bedroom, and my front door are both on the east side of the property. This is my Fu Wei location. According to your charts this should be positive. I have a high evergreen hedge which masks my neighbor's house from down stairs. However, standing at my office window, there is definitely a triangular shaped sector of tiled roof pointing straight at me. There are also two other sections of the roof shaped like /\ /\ also pointing at me. To make things worse until recently I had a mirror opposite this window to make the room lighter. I have now removed it. My desk is facing south so the window is directly to the left of my desk.
I can't move house, and I can't move my business until it picks up. Will this situation bring me bad luck in business? What will this poison arrow mean to me? I have had allot of bad luck in business of late. Although in life I am very happy. Is there anything I can do, such as mask it with a blind or curtain? Is there a cure?
Regards
Kate

Hi Cecil
Thanks for your advise. The window of my company's office, which is in a =bedroom, and my front door are both on the east side of the property. =This is my Fu Wei location. According to your charts this should be =positive. I have a high evergreen hedge which masks my neighbor's house =from down stairs. However, standing at my office window, there is =definitely a triangular shaped sector of tiled roof pointing straight at =me. There are also two other sections of the roof shaped like /\ /\ also =pointing at me. To make things worse until recently I had a mirror =opposite this window to make the room lighter. I have now removed it. My =desk is facing south so the window is directly to the left of my desk.
I can't move house, and I can't move my business until it picks up. Will =this situation bring me bad luck in business? What will this poison =arrow mean to me? I have had allot of bad luck in business of late. =Although in life I am very happy. Is there anything I can do, such as =mask it with a blind or curtain? Is there a cure?
Regards
Kate

To reply: mailto:free-advice.2845@forum.geomancy.net
To start new topic: mailto:free-advice@forum.geomancy.net
To unsubscribe and participate only via Web Forum:
1. Login to http://forum.geomancy.net/~geomancy with your account.
2. Select "Mailing List" from the welcome page.
3. Uncheck the mailing list you wish to unsubcribe, eg. "free-advice".
All rights Reserved. Copyright Geomancy-Forum.Com

Cecil
As I mentioned previously I have a business, which I recently started =running from a bedroom in my home. The window of my office and my front =door are both on the East side of my house. This is supposed to be good =for me. My neighbor's house on the East side, is the house in question. =There is a high evergreen hedge masking the house from the downstairs of =my property. However as I stand at my office window, and at a window at =the top of the stairs there is a triangular shaped section of tiled roof =pointing directly at me. There is also 2 other sections of the roof that =point in my direction, like so, /\ /\. Until recently I have had a =mirror in my office opposite the window to make the room lighter. I have =now removed this. My desk is currently facing South so the window is =directly to my left. Does this roof constitute a poison arrow? If so =what does this mean? Is there any cure, such as a blind or curtain?
I have lived in this house for 10 years and have been very happy. I =recently set up the business, and I have been experiencing a seemingly =endless stream of bad luck. I am gearing myself up for an FS audit. I =can't move house and I suppose I am worried that the audit will throw up =a very negative future, so I am trying to find out more. I have read a =few FS books (Sarah Shurety), and my house seems more or less okay, =according to her methodologies, apart from sloping ceiling upstairs, or =maybe something I have not yet discovered. Sarah Shurety method seems to =focus on placing a Bangue chart over the plan of a property. This chart =divides the property into 9 sections, which represent nine main areas of =your life, Benefactors, Career, Knowledge, Ancestors, Health, Children, =Wealth, Fame, and Relationships. The system that your company works with =is very different, and sometimes conflicting. What should someone like =myself do reference an audit? FS does sound very complicated, and your =site has been very useful in helping me understand things better. I =would like to beable to use FS to enrich my life. Can you offer me any =advice, with regards to an audit? As I am in England I am intending to =use your site for Pillars of Destiny, but ask Sarah to do an audit. Can =you comment?
Regards
Kate
----------
Sent: 02 November 1999 03:09
To: (Recipients of 'free-advice' suppressed)
Subject: What are Poison Arrows?
This message is sent from "free-advice" Mailing List.
Dear Kate,
To confirm if it is indeed a poison arrow, it must be tangent to or =aimed directly at the main entrance or the window.
The best way to determine this is to stand at the main door facing =outwards. If you do not see the triangular roof pointed directly towards =the main entrance door it is not really a poison arrow.
Do the same for the window. Stand at the window and observe the =triangular roof. Is it pointed into the house thru the window?
If not, then this is not a poison arrow.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/1/99 7:31:44 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I run a small business out of
a bedroom in my home. Opposite
my office window is a house,
which has several triangular
shaped sections of the roof
pointing towards me. I live in
England and the design of roof
is quite common in the
countryside. Is this a bad
thing, and is there any cures?
Regards
Kate

To reply: mailto:free-advice.2822@forum.geomancy.net
To start new topic: mailto:free-advice@forum.geomancy.net
To unsubscribe and participate only via Web Forum:
1. Login to http://forum.geomancy.net/~geomancy with your account.

2. Select "Mailing List" from the welcome page.
3. Uncheck the mailing list you wish to unsubcribe, eg. "free-advice".
All rights Reserved. Copyright Geomancy-Forum.Com
(File attachment removed)