About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Help needed , seeking for remedy

myfs_141454

Dear Master,

Recently i had just move in to a rented unit .

I have encounter a problem, i found out that my study round is in the Disaster and Death Region , same as my fish tank also placed in this region.

My favourable region is North, East & South East but its in the region of my Living room and my master room.

Ever since i shifted in here i am getting from bad to worse. Financial and work all gone down almost to 0.

Any remedy to my problems and how to enhance my wealth sector, please advise

thank you

best regards

Jeremy

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. When I saw = Male, career issues and finance, I immediately felt that one of the major leaks could be "fire at heaven's gate".

2. Your stove is directly very close to the NW cardinal point. (Often does not matter if it is used or not) - this is known as "fire at heaven's gate" and also no "heaven" luck.

3. For this leak, one cannot move the stove. Thus, one may consider as a last resort place 2 x 1.5 litre of "clear" water close to the stove area & some some pottery or earthen ware like mugs or glass in the cabinet close to the stove.

4. Usually, there are other leaks...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Lee,

Thank you much foryour reply.

I have a few questions ;

1 - Is Heaven's Gate = Dragon's Gate ?

2 - Beside neutralising or minimising the fire at heaven's gate, Is there any way to reverse the fire at heaven's gate to a favorable sector ir tapping it enhancing itbesides using the last resort by placing clear water , potteries and glasses in the cabinet ?

3 - Is there a calculation on the clear water 2 x 1.5L ? Cause i have many bottles1.5L of mineral water currently place inside the storeroom if i were to put it inside the cabinet next to the stove will it enhance i ?

4 - Will it be helpful if i place a picture in the attached here to cure it and enhance it ?

Please advise

thank you for your time

• Staff

Jeremy T. wrote:
1 - Is Heaven's Gate = Dragon's Gate ?

No both are NOT the same. Heaven gate is because NW trigram is the trigram for Heaven. And a stove there or kitchen there is literally like "fire" at the Heaven's gate.

Jeremy T. wrote:
4 - Will it be helpful if i place a picture in the attached here to cure it and enhance it ?

Please that in authentic Feng Shui a proper Flying Star chart is plotted and it is examined in relation to many other factors.

In order for wealth leak(s) often there are more than two - three or more major leaks in a home. This has to be properly found. And neutralised. It is not so simple as - attach me a picture to cure it.

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, please refer to the resources, below:-

http://www.geomancy.net/resources/art/art-pakua.htm

Under this link this statement: "On the other hand, "The Later Heaven Sequence" is being used for Feng Shui assessment as it reflects the real life"

If you carefully see The Later Heaven Sequence Ba Gua, NW = HEAVEN.

And in your home, a stove is now "at the entrance" or blocking Heaven chart.

And this heaven chart refers to Heaven Luck and also NW symbolises the Male Head of the house.

Appended by Cecil: Have sent a private e-mail, Thanks.

Dear Master Lee,

Thank you for your reply .

Can iengage you to help me tap all the good sectors out to my favourable wealth, health & career and access all the bad sectors ?

A detail access covering all aspects..may i know what will be the professional fees like and your next earliest schedule ?

Mine is a condominium, 958sq ft 2 bedder

Kindly advise

Many thanks