About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House Flying star same as year flying star.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Generally, one has to be on the cautious side:

1. Be aware of where the #5's are. (or any combinations of #5 with #2 with #9)

2. The three "problematic" stars are #5 , #2 and #3. Especially so if the month stars are within those sectors.

3. Of course, you can tap the good #8's (Mountain or Water stars) depending on which sector(s) they are under.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear cecil,

Thank you for your explanation. However, on your point no 1, you said i have to be aware of combination with 5, 2 or 9. Why 9? Isn't that a good star?

My 5 this year flew to the laundry area, therefore, low activity. My 3 sits on the South side of a room which has been a wardrobe. The 2 goes to the NE, near the balcony, with only the Fish Tank and 2 gold fish residing there. Most activity is on the center, bedroom and the east where my study desk is.

I have a double 8 (mountain and water) in the East supported by the 6. I put a salt lamp to bring out the fire in this sector and it has improve my financial in 2009. Is it wise to continue the salt lamp in the East for 2010?

• Staff

#9 is considered as the Future prosperity star.

But #9 = fire element. And under the Productive Sequence of the Five Elements concept; fire produces earth. (#5 is strong earth and #2 is weak earth).

Thus, when combined together:- #9 with #5 with #5 or #9 with #5 with #2, spells trouble.

Reference: http://talk.geomancy.net

Mark T. wrote:
Dear cecil,

Thank you for your explanation. However, on your point no 1, you said i have to be aware of combination with 5, 2 or 9. Why 9? Isn't that a good star?

My 5 this year flew to the laundry area, therefore, low activity. My 3 sits on the South side of a room which has been a wardrobe. The 2 goes to the NE, near the balcony, with only the Fish Tank and 2 gold fish residing there. Most activity is on the center, bedroom and the east where my study desk is.