About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hair color and elements

myfs_138912

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, such questions have never ever come - out.

And such questions although can be innnocent; for me I don't mind such questions but there are some who .. may even stretch this question into racists.

These are considered features of a person. Thus one cannot say just because one has black hair; it represents water element. One has red hair, fire element. One has blonde or golden hair .. metal element.

Such things are in the realm of taboo questions. For example; try to associate most asians with yellow skin and then tell them (myself) included that since you "Asian" decendants have yellow skin, means that it is earth element. Then what happen if one is a dark skinned (dark brown) person? Hey! You remind me of say oak wood? etc.....

Again, eyes : blue eyes, green eyes and brown eyes.... what to make of them...

Frankly; in my country we learned to be tolerant of all races and ................ .... ... it does not matter if the hair is yellow; be it earth or metal element.... the Five element concept does not focus or zoom in into such things... there is however a first time.. and this is the first time... such things have brought up...good or bad I don't know...

Such questions should be considered: peanuts or irrelevant to the Five Elements Concept. For example, one can easily dye one's hair into any colour: black can become brown, golden blonde can become brown or black etc.... British punks dye their colour green , blue and even stripes of red...

Libby I. wrote:
Is blond hair considered to be an earth element(yellow) or metal element(gold)?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

thank you, but you misunderstood me.
I'm not racist, not at all, and I asked this question because I am interested in dying my hair blond, and since I am a strong earth person the metal element is favourable for me but the earth element is unfavourable.
And actually, I do think that if the clothes we wear have an impact on us(according to your site), the hair that is on our heads will have even a bigger impact on us.

So I understand that blond is metal. thank you.

• Staff

No worries, I don't mean that you are racist.

Usually, in cosmopolitant Asia, we are discreet in bringing up such question(s). As does highlight differences between races.

Frankly, although theseacademically can be classified under the Five Elements concept; it is "peanuts" if we consider other factorsor weigthage like a home with "quantum leap" in Feng Shuietc... Here in our culture we call it "Kachang puteh" application. (Smaller influence).