About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The correct way of using the chinese coins

sun888_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
In Feng Shui practise, there always some who pay more attention to `detail' while others feel that this is secondary or not as important.
For example, some FS practioners would require their clients buy a `unique' bamboo flute which they had `especially' designed e.g. a Dragon and Phoenix Flute and insist that their clients use these. (i.e. the Dragon on the East side or left and the Phoenix is on the right).
I believe, one salient point is to make a personal opinion for ourselves whether is the practioner trying to sell commercial products or to our belief, the practioner is doing it for our own good.
It is equally debatable whether one must have say a particular 4 letter placed visible side. To some practioners, they may insist.
But in general, I have come across quite alot of FS Masters/practioner not paying particular attention to it. But rather, it is preferred to use an ancient chinese coin with square holes. As square represents earth and is considered used to strengthen the metal.
In the above case, I mentioned that I am not too concern about it. Some others may be very concerned about it.
You have to thus to rely on your personal judgement on the above. It is my believe that such a `practise' is secondary. To me, in such a situation, there is "no right or wrong answer to the question".
To be honest, I have also experimented on using Singapore $1 coins (6 of them to cure a sickness star in my bedroom and in my opinion, it works for me.)
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/3/99 2:50:36 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that correct
way of using the coins is that
the yang (4 letter) should be
the visible side when sticking
them on the beams or or for
other remedies. Is this true.
Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net