About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bagua Map & Water or Water Feature in Bedrooms

myfs_140859

Hello Sir:

I understand that a BAGUA MAP can be used for a house and even individually for any room in the house - please correct if I have got this wrong. However, if one is to enhance the career or money area in the bedroom according to the bagua map directionswe need to use a water element, picture of water, etc. in that area of the bedroom. At the same time in Feng Shui it is advised not to have any water or water feature in a bedroom.

How can this be remedied?

Please guide.

With much thanks,

Regards,

Kavita

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:

1. Fixed template vs Flying star Feng Shui

Flying Star Feng Shui belongs to the Compass School and each home can be classifed as belonging to one of the 15 mountains of which, there is a flying star chart based on each home layout plan.

If you are referring to those western based Feng Shui where they have a Ba gua map in a fixed format; for example: North = career etc... then all Traditional Geomancy or Feng Shui school don't use such things.

Kavita E. wrote:

Hello Sir:

I understand that a BAGUA MAP can be used for a house and even individually for any room in the house - please correct if I have got this wrong. However, if one is to enhance the career or money area in the bedroom according to the bagua map directionswe need to use a water element, picture of water, etc. in that area of the bedroom. At the same time in Feng Shui it is advised not to have any water or water feature in a bedroom.

How can this be remedied?

Please guide.

With much thanks,

Regards,

Kavita

2. In general, under both Shapes and Forms Feng Shui and Flying star Feng shui, one should avoid "yang water" i.e. real water. Clear space is considered "water" and in such a room, it is often good to open the windows to let fresh air into the bedroom space.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net