About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Move House Date

myfs_139652

I need to move in from old house to new house, what is the suitable date to move in? I have only 1/2-4/2 time and those peoples say this year TIGER is not appropriate to move when TIGER year started.

Please advise?

How do we consider move in? Is it with God and table in with some furniture will do?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Benjamin P. wrote:

I need to move in from old house to new house, what is the suitable date to move in? I have only 1/2-4/2 time and those peoples say this year TIGER is not appropriate to move when TIGER year started.

1. Look at it this way: Chinese is one of the four oldest civilizations. And I am sure, in the last five centuries till-now; there are already many cycles with the Tiger year that comes and goes.

2. And we cannot just say that just because Tiger year is no good; cannot move, cannot get married, cannot have children. Might as well say: don't bother to work in the Tiger year or travel then.

3. One common saying goes: one man's meat is another man's poison! Some people curse and swear against numbers : 13; others 4 or 44 or 444. While for others there is no adverse concern at all.

4. And for humans; the greatest fear is "fear itself" = auto-suggestion leading to self-fullfilling prohecy.

5. In fact under the Chinese horoscope; tiger year means different things to those born in say the year of the rat, pig, rooster, moneky, rabbit, horse, snake etc....

6. Thus what was mentioned has to do with "extreme" thinking - cannot move or cannot get married. Frankly, I readly cannot fathom, what has moving got to do with the tiger year. Maybe, people are afraid of having a tiger new born baby girl as - there was a previous bias with such baby girls. But tiger year = cannot move frankly, this is kinda new?

How do we consider move in? Is it with God and table in with some furniture will do?

7. Bringing in items or boxes or even buying new fridge, washing machine and connecting them or turning them on does not constitue move-in.

8. Move-in is the physical situation where one literally goes to the new, home especially cook a meal, there, bathing and sleeping there. This is a closer definition to the word: move-in.

9. Please note that there are some who bring in the God and place it on the new home's altar; but yet did not stay in the new home: This cannot however be said to have moved-in.

9.1 For some, they may bring in the God a few days earlier e.g. as it happens to be the 1st or the 15th lunar day of a month. Such dates are automatically considered very auspicious dates without having to check whether it is auspicious to the individual or not.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net