About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Which Career?

myfs_142120

Dear Master

I would like to seek your expertise advice for my career change. As you mentioned, many jobs are not defined to a specific role and many require multi-tasking. I think for my case, its tricky.

According to the paid report, I am born as a strong water element and would be best in Fire element jobs to create wealth.For power and authority, jobswould be best under earth element while suitable jobs would be bestunder wood element. My career star is Practical Skills Stars.

After soughting my own interests, I have 2 career options in mind and they are offered to me: Insurance agent and Recruitment Consultant. Both jobs are freelance and flexible working hours. I happen to have the background in both industries.

I am currently a full time housewife, taking care of my child. I am in a indecisive stage now. My questions are:

1. How does being a full time housewfe generate wealth (being categorised as Fire element)? Is it the wealth comes from the breadwinner? In my case, my hubby is not earning enough. That is why I am venturing out for a job.

2. To create more opporuntities, should I select career path as an insurance agent (sales=fire, insurance=metal) OR recruitment consutant (sales=fire, recruitment= earth)? Or would it be ok if I do both?

3. How does Practical Skills Stars influence my job suitability? I interpreted it as according to my ba zi, it would seem if I am involved being in planning and organising, staffing and development would be my forte. Does this mean that is best I should be in recruitment then?

Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate your reply soon.

With respects

Mrs Ng

Sponsored Link