About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fake Extremely Strong Birth Chart

myfs_138539

Master ,

I have tried yourbasic ba zi analysis and it says i am STRONG WOOD person, which i strongly believe, therefore my lucky elements should be metal, fire

However ialso visited 2 ba zi masters that also use the House of Conception and House of Life to analyse. Both too say i am STRONG WOOD and one told me that My birth chart is of special case and say that my lucky elements should be Wood and Water. As my Wood + Water is extremely high in my birthchart, In Chinese astrology, it's called an Fake Extremely Strongbirth chart.

He said that when we cannot fight the strong enemy, one way to survive is to surrender. We need to choose enemy as the lucky element. Therefore, the lucky elements are Wood and water.

Master, I am a STRONG WOOD person but what is my lucky element? can you give me some advise because i don know whether i have been enchancing myself with the wrong lucky element allthe whileor do i need to use your professional paid ba zi software for you to analyse further for me since the basic free bazi software do not analyse too deeply.

Desperately need your help as i am very lost. What is the difference between Fake Extremely Strongbirth chart and Extremely Strong birth chart.

Sponsored Link