About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

living in an apartment basement

myfs_143335

Hi I lived in one of the apartment basements in NY city. I need to go down 5 steps to enter the front door but the back door is ground level. Me and my family live here.. Is the place bad in feng shui? The front door is facing west and it is block by the stairs going up .. Pls. advise how to increase the chi in my small space.. thanks so much.. I'm just new in feng shui so any feedback is greatly apreciated.. Blessings to all.Smile

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, what you described is pretty common - apartment basements in some parts of NY city.

2. Commonsense Feng Shui:-

2.1. In some low lying countries; the main concern is that for such apartments; is - if there is sudden flooding i.e. where the nearby drains leading to the sea got clogged and or due to sudden heavey downpour in the Tropics.

2.2. Commsense Feng Shui is about making sure that the home is reasonably neat and tidy and : "clear space" is very common word to use, here.

2.3. Being in the basement; it is still good to ocassionaly "air" the home e.g. good to once a while - especially after a down pour to let outside air circulate within the home.

Anonymous wrote:
Hi I lived in one of the apartment basements in NY city. I need to go down 5 steps to enter the front door but the back door is ground level. Me and my family live here.. Is the place bad in feng shui? The front door is facing west and it is block by the stairs going up .. Pls. advise how to increase the chi in my small space.. thanks so much.. I'm just new in feng shui so any feedback is greatly apreciated.. Blessings to all.Smile

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net