About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Some questions regarding a consultant

Dear cecil,
I am posting this question on behalf of my friend. Who wants to know that if a homeowner
does not agree with the cures suggested by a FS master. In other word that if a FS master
suggests something and homeowner wants to put something which makes them comfortable. Can a FS master harm a homeowner by suggesting something wrong just to teach a homeowner a lesson. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
You brought up a very interesting question. My views are as follows:-
1. It has to depend on the quality of the Feng Shui " Master ".
Many people simply give themselves title the Master title. Most people who are naive will equate all Masters to be equal.
I believe it is best to go to the `root' of the situation by employing a reputable Feng Shui Master/ Practioner either through word of mouth or by their `reputation'.
I believe that "You pay for what you get."
2. The best Feng Shui practioners are those who are willing to help others (of course with a fee involved). Contrast this to those who only want to earn money at their expense.
Again this is difficult to differentiate if you do not know or have little knowledge of the person.
In such a situation, they may not intentionally do you harm but rather, their advise can be damaging. Sometimes leading to even death of a member of the family.
3. If one do not agree with the FS practioner, you have every right not to follow his instructions. Here, sometimes our personal feelings are more `powerful' than the practioners. I suspect here that there is little trust between the two.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/5/99 1:11:39 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
I am posting this question on
behalf of my friend. Who wants
to know that if a homeowner
does not agree with the cures
suggested by a FS master. In
other word that if a FS master
suggests something and
homeowner wants to put