About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Doing prework for paid report - Flying Stars

myfs_116690

Hello again, Masters Lee!

Three questions this time, I hope I am not trying your patience so much.

I am doing prework for my planned paid report order by checking flying stars for my period 6 house based on the door that might be the best to use for the year, prior to getting a paid report for which direction seems favorable. (I am sorry about doing all this pre-work myself as I can only afford one report due to a really terrible year last year. And I really mean terrible)

1. Am I doing this right? Do the mountain and water stars really change based on which door I am indicating on the FS Report tool?

2. I am an East person, but the only other door to use is at the West which is not in my suitability directions. Using that door, however, makes the house face South even as the doorway itself is at the West--does that make it any better for me and my family? Or should I indicate South in the flying star paid report request in that case?

3. I have read the sample reports also, which is why I am planning to get one for myself. I am curious, between a room with favorable stars but unsuitable direction (ie, spook) or a room in favorable direction but with bad stars (5 and 2s and 7s) is it better to stay in favorable locations and fix bad stars or go to the one with good stars but in unsuitable direction?

Thank you again for this site, I am very grateful to both of you for sharing your science with us.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Judith L. wrote:

Three questions this time, I hope I am not trying your patience so much.

I am doing prework for my planned paid report order by checking flying stars for my period 6 house based on the door that might be the best to use for the year, prior to getting a paid report for which direction seems favorable. (I am sorry about doing all this pre-work myself as I can only afford one report due to a really terrible year last year. And I really mean terrible)

1. Am I doing this right? Do the mountain and water stars really change based on which door I am indicating on the FS Report tool?

Yes, each chart has a different set of mountain / water / base star numbers.

Judith L. wrote:

2. I am an East person, but the only other door to use is at the West which is not in my suitability directions. Using that door, however, makes the house face South even as the doorway itself is at the West--does that make it any better for me and my family? Or should I indicate South in the flying star paid report request in that case?

Usually, the most important consideration is "whereis the FACING" direction of the home. Inmany instances the doorfaces the same direction as the FACING direction.

In other instances, the door can face west butif theFACING direction is still South;then the FACING direction (regardless of where the door is) is facing South. Thus under Flying Star: the housemay/could /should befacing S1 or S2/3.

Judith L. wrote:

3. I have read the sample reports also, which is why I am planning to get one for myself. I am curious, between a room with favorable stars but unsuitable direction (ie, spook) or a room in favorable direction but with bad stars (5 and 2s and 7s) is it better to stay in favorable locations and fix bad stars or go to the one with good stars but in unsuitable direction?

If one has the luxury of choosing bedrooms (excluding other factors like afternoon sun facing etc..) it is beter to stay in a room with good stars even if it is unsuitable direction. Again, one has to see how bad the stars are:

For example you quoted:5 and 2s and 7s while in an actual room there is MS#5 ; WS#2 and Base #5 or #9. Even between such comparisions your example where there is still a #7 small metal element even if it is bad is far better than MS#5 ; WS#2 and Base #5 or #9.

Thus with MS#5 ; WS#2 and Base #5 or #9: there is less leeway for "cures" or a guaranteed cure vs 5 and 2s and 7s which is less of a concern.

Therefore, what you mentioned DEPENDS on how bad the stars really are in that room. Or if both rooms have equally bad stars but different stars.. then they have to be reviewed, further.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net