About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

5 yellow flying star

myfs_143335

hi to all. I just need some enlightment regarding the 5 yellow flying star. I read that it is located in the SW corner and the most feared star and The best way to counter this star is to vacate rooms afflicted by it. Do not play loud music or have the television here. The problem is we have limited space. There is no where that I can transfer our TV set. Is there a solution to my problem? Thanks so much and God bless.Very Happy

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. One has to understand that Flying Star Feng Shui is dynamic based on "time dimension".

2. Even for a home or any given home: each home or sector in a home mathematically has the following variable:-

Under the 20 Year flying star: there are:-
Mountain star: variable 1
Water star : variable 2
Base (Palace star) : variable 3

You mentioned the Year star: variable 4

There are such things as:
Monthly star: variable 5
Daily star : variable 6
Hourly star: variable 7
Seconds star: variable 8

3. Mathematically:there are an interplay of at least 8 variables and only when there are an unfortunate clusters of #5 ... then one is in deep shit.

Do not play loud music or have the television here. The problem is we have limited space. There is no where that I can transfer our TV set. Is there a solution to my problem? Thanks so much and God bless.Very Happy

4. Majority of the time; this is a misunderstanding:"Do not play loud music or have the television here".

5. Only under special situations: where the interaction of the mountain and water star that we need to keep a location "quiet". Otherwise, what you mentioned is far from the truth!

6. In fact, in many instances: sound e.g. tick-tock of a click or constant metal e.g. includes a silver "anniversay" clock can help to destroy "#5".

7. In addition: even for the Tai Sui location at north-east-north 60 degrees.. who says cannot turn on tv or radio.

8. But for those who are "scared" to do so; and still "productive" can certainly help meet the government's goal of more births in the country. Thus: removing tv or not turning it on : only helps the government to try to achieve their goals only. Look at it; this is not a bad thing.

9. In fact, for those who don't understand; and have a small home; best not to turn on tv, radio, lights out, no washing machine; no dryer.. hows that for your quality of life: I wonder?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net