household.

Is this flat
consider bad fengshui?

v>

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Monsieur L. wrote:
Hello Sir,

I bought a resale flat, that was built in 2003 in Whampoa area. The orientation of the flat is not very ideal. I did not like it because the maindoor faces north, living room and one common bedroom face east. The two other rooms, faces direct west including the kitchen. I am expecting this unit to be extremely HOT day and night.

div>
Reason why i bought because my mom is super superstitious, the unit is located on the 8th floor and she insist to have it but i am the one going to service the loan and am the sole breadwinner of the household.

Is this flat consider bad fengshui?

1. Yes, I agree with you with regards to the major concern of "extremely HOT day and night".

2. Other than that; the adage: "location, location and location": Shapes and Forms which you have roughly touched on and equally important is the Compass School of Feng Shui: Eight house and Flying stars - if one wants to further determine or "fine-tune" a home's Feng Shui.

3. For example, when I personally buy a home: 1st thing is location, location and location.

4. And as you had correctly mentioned: effect of afternoon sun if any "soaking" into the home.

5. Other than that; for my personal home: so long as the home usually have double auspicious #8's at the facing direction;

6. I am OK with it even if the toilet is at the centrepoint etc.. Frankly, there is no such thing as a perfect home unless one TRIES to built it.

7. Even after the homehas been built; a future neighbour could easily built a home with sha qi pointing towardsthe "perfect" home.Even so, it is hard toalways maintain a perfect home now and forever.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 5 years later...
  • Staff

A Flying Star Period 6 flatthat is based on a simple curve design.

In the past, this design was common in HDB flats all over many parts of Singapore.

However, as this designdoes not maximize the builtup area of the plot of land; hard to find this rather simplistic design where there is one long corridor to all the flats.

Nowadays, there would be flats built "left-to right" of the corridor.

On 2/8/2010 11:19:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for your kind
advice.