About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please advise for my apartment feng shui

myfs_142958

Dear Master Cecil lee,

I have study your course note that mentioned about our toilet.

Actually, I need your assistant to help me to improve my house fengshui, thanks.

1) When open my main entrance door, next to my right hand side is my toilet location with full wall, what can I do to enhancement for it ?

2) My toilet door is directly facing my master bedroom door, I always close my toilet door, is that the correct way to improve it only?

Please advise.

Regards

Tan Kah Yeow

Geomancy.net student

Sponsored Link

• Staff

For 2: the best is to close the door when not in use.

For 1: if the toilet location has bad flying star numbers; that would indirectly be good.

Such questions are something like: my earlier example of a person who has 7 grown up family members. He is now driving a saloon car (capacity of 5 persons). How are you going to squeeze the other two family members in that car - I wonder. Go get a Deluxe MPV with a seating capacity of 7 to 8 persons, then.

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil lee,

I have study your course note that mentioned about our toilet.

Actually, I need your assistant to help me to improve my house fengshui, thanks.

1) When open my main entrance door, next to my right hand side is my toilet location with full wall, what can I do to enhancement for it ?

2) My toilet door is directly facing my master bedroom door, I always close my toilet door, is that the correct way to improve it only?

Please advise.

Regards

Tan Kah Yeow

Geomancy.net student

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net