About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

On selling a home

myfs_114911

I have my home on the market now for one year! The home has been shown to multiple buyers but I have not received a contract as yet.

Well, I just received a call from the real estate agent about the first buyer that came to my home in July of 2009. He really had some interest before, and he is still searching... Well he is going to come by to see it again.

Any help on receiving a contract? Home is staged and clean!

mtc

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Usually, this often comes under three considerations:-

1.1. Location, location, location

It says it all! And especially in the Far East, house numbers like 4, 44 or 444 or 14 etc... while 13 to westerners ... are equally not appealing

1.2. Market pricing & condition of interior layout etc..

2. Under Feng Shui; Flying Star Feng Shui can be used to where possible activate especially the mountain star #8 = networking luck - to make the home more sellable (other than 1.1 and or 1.2.)

Anonymous wrote:
Well, I just received a call from the real estate agent about the first buyer that came to my home in July of 2009. He really had some interest before, and he is still searching... Well he is going to come by to see it again.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Cecil:

Thanks for your quick response! Unfortunately, the home has free gas and the address is 7124over 3,600 square feet, and close to 15 acres.

1.1 --- Great rural area, desireable location and great school

Not sure what the Far East, house numbers mean and 13 to westerners?

1.2. Condition of interior layout immaculate with open areas. Listed at a nice market price with reduction.

I just hope this buyer makes his decision -- any advice on HOW TO make it more appealing?

• Staff

1. As I mentioned, in the previous message; if Feng Shui is to be applied; usually it is based on Para 2... e.g. Flying Star Feng Shui and/or in the Far East, if a place has good Shapes and forms Feng Shui; it can sell by itself.

2. If you are especially say in the US, housing market is pretty stale at the moment with tons of homes on foreclosure and many uanble to get proper loans.

3. Honestly, Feng Shui is not a cure all. Only those that has been mentioned in my last msg (refer to Para 2 of that msg) and under Para 1, of this msg.