About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is this Poison Arrows

myfs_141454

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. You can review some of the past messages:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=6&mid=26084&new=

2. In addition; if e.g. the sharp point of the room is exactly FACING .. your balcony (opening) or window opening; then this is considered a poison arrow.

3. If your UNIT is higher than the LEVEL of the sharp point; EVEN if one can see the sharp point; this is not an issue. (Only psychology or mental concern only.

4. Further if the sharp point does not aim directly TOWARDS your unit but like one of your photos; it aims towards somewhere else: "how can this be a poison arrow".

4.1 For example, just imagine we are now in 1941. If a german submarine were to launch a torpedo; during that era; all torpedoes are suppose to swim straight to "an object".

4.2. In your photograph, especially those pointed roofs of low level buidings definitely cannot be a threat to your home.

4.3. In addition; unless the SPINE of a church or temple is tangent to as shown under Para 1; then it may be a concern. Otherwise, if one stays in a 360 degree radius to the "offending" object; then it cannot be that all buildings especially the pointed roof could aim at so many buildings at one time.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. If you have correctly identified or had follow what I had described to be or preceived as a threat;

2. Then, if it is at the BALCONY; the most common cure is: to hang a six hollow rod wind chime say at the balcony area.

3. However, please - if it is a bedroom; it is considered not practical to hang a wind chome especially those made of alluminum and wood clinger - why may make "hell" of a noise and disturb sleep. For such cases: either draw the day curtain - ie. if one cannot see it; it no longer becomes a threat OR place a conVEX mirror as another alternative in such instances.

Dear Master,
I am glad I found
this forum.

I have a question
on poison arrow. I
bought a semi detached
house and I found out
there are 2 small
triangle sharp angle
from opposite houses