About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What is the purpose of the 15 directions if....

• Staff

This is an interesting useful case study. (No names mentioned.)

CASE STUDY: In essence, the question is about "Can I manipulate the Flying Star Chart of this home for the best facing direction of the main door?"

Thus: What is the purpose of the 15 directions if it so easily be manipulated much like "window dressing" to make ourselves feel good but in reality.. it is not so?

QUESTION:

I would like to have further clarifications before generating the flying star house report for this person. In fact, both East and North facing direction of the main door of the house that this person stay in, happen to fall under the 4 bad directions according to the person's bazi analysis. West is considered as "Excellent' direction, but this is the back door, which is not practical for daily use?

The East facing direction(which is also the house facing direction) happen to be 3-piece glass sliding doors with iron grill, and the north facing door has been utilised as the main entrance/exit.
According to the Bazi analysis of this person, he is having first 60 years of inauspicious years, only by the age of 63, that he starts to have 'Luck with him' years.

It will be helpful, if you would let me know the best facing direction of the main door to tabulate his flying star house report. Thank you.

MY COMMENTS:

1. The purpose or key success factor of the flying star application is to determine where is the most yang qi ina home. And from here, map out the flying star Feng Shui.

2. Thus if the correct facing direction is not properly USED; it is not like one should fit his Eight House and find a main door based on this. For eg. even for those who try to change their main door or tilt their main door; it is only temporay. As ultimately, the qi or the Flying star qi will often revert back to e.g. the facing of the stack.

It will be helpful, if you would let me know the best facing direction of the main door to tabulate his flying star house report.

This method is akin to getting the earthquake to literally shift the home to fit a favourable flying star direction. Frankly, or unfortunately, this is only wishful thinking. Thus, if anyone can simply anytime they like change the FACING direction of a home.

The saying goes: one cannot fit a square peg in a round hole. This is frankly, what you intend to do.

The purpose and rationale of the 15 mountains or 15 directions of the Flying Star Feng Shui is so that we have to fit each home into one of these 15 directions. And it is not about "massaging" the facts to let us "feel good about it". Although there is some benefit in making ourselves feel good: overall, it is like bluffing ourselves that things may be surreal but it is unfortunately far from the truth.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link