About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

T Junction House with Garden at the side

myfs_144633

Hi Cecil,

I am interested in buying the dream house of my life, however it is facing a T Junction. The main door is facing a service road. It is also facing SouthEast.
Appreciate if you can help advise if it fine to stay in this house. I personally like it very much and the only thing stopping me from the purchase is the Feng Shui of it.

Thank you so much.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-

1. Feng Shui and Commonsense.

2. Yes, you are already aware that under Feng Shui; a home at a"T-junction" is unfortunately, not the best choice.

3. However, it also depends on things like:

3.1. How fast the vehicles can or may travel on such a road and it also depends on Right-hand-drive (RHD) or Left-hand-drive (LHD) road. As the way, the vehicle turn-in and out of the T-junction also applies.

3.2. For example, when we stand at the front gate area of the home. How "fast" and whether does vehicles are "aimed" towards your property before it turns is another consideration. Here, under commonsense; we hope that sincerely; one-day a vehicle does not PLOUGH into our home.

3.3. Thus, other major considerations include how much buffer one has i.e. the garden the frontage of the home.

3.4. It would be good if the property has a large front garden: and the "deeper" the house is; the more advantages it will be. As both under Feng Shui: sha qi or bad qi is buffered and reducing the bad qi.

3.5. In addition; under commonsense; even if a car does plough into the home; hopefully it does not come right in and squash the entire house / living room.

4. Many such homes with "T-junctions: often have "higher" walls / and even stronger walls - not favoured is too open a space. Worse if the property does not have proper fencing - just a simple lawn and open space - no gate etc...

5. Some apply "psuedo" Feng Shui or Feng Shui akin to taking a sugar-coated pill. Here, some feel more comfortable tilting their main door. And by doing so; they make themselves feel happier: by telling themselves "hey, my main gate no longer faces the T-junction.

6. In essence, it is truly hoped that for the life-time of such a home: there is no unfortunate - out of control vehicle that ploughs into the garden / home. Even if the probability is a 1 million chance; it is still a real concern - safety of one's family. And yes, once in a blue-moon; some cars or vehicles do plough into a home be it a out of control vehicle or a drunk or due to road conditions.. e.g. for those with icy roads...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net