About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB facing for 7th floor

myfs_93265

Dear Master,

Kindly advise on the facing direction for my HDB unit at 7th floor of the attached diagram.

This is a U-shape 11-storey HDB flat. The unit that I am staying is at 7th floor. There are only 2 lifts at the ground floor and the direction facing the small road in front is south 190 degrees. Am I correct to say that this is the facing direction? My unit main door is facing the wall of the lift. The entire stretch of units along my floor is facing east with play ground at the ground floor.

Greatly appreciate you advise or comment.

ned="t" o:spt="32">fficeffice" />

South 190 Degrees (floor level where lift is facing)

East 85 degrees (open play ground)

My unit at 7th Floor

Two lifts

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. Although you did a reasonable job in a very rough illustration; it is difficult to fully visualise fully.

2. As usually, there are more better more detailed top-view illustrations. As a crude outline of the unit especially no interior layout to figure out is not exactly the best way to say that it is this or that facing.

3. In GENERAL, it WOULD seem that the most yang qi (both in light and wind) may/could come from south 190.

4. I have mentioned many times, the purpose of finding the mouth or the facing of the house or apartment is not to suit the Feng Shui practitioner or pacify someone but rather, where is more likely the most vibrant qi would or could come into the home.

5. As for an apartment, most of us have seen or experienced the door of the unit in all sorts of positions or directions.

6. Many experienced geomancers would often spent some time to figureout often walking around the ground level of the unit to have a feel of the situation.

7. In addition, for an existing unit; if the main door is always closed; often ask the question: do you usually leave the main door opened?

8. At Marine Parade, and where some blocks are aligned North to South or vice versa; for example many HDB 5 room point blocks; a little understanding of Geography is needed ... e.g... that of high and low pressure.

9. For example, at night the sea is cool and often this is low pressure and the land may be quite warm. And thus, at night wind would come from the land towards the sea. And things like if one is often at home in the evening and have a habbit of leaving the full stretch of purchased "corridor" and main door opened, then in some cases, this could or may be the facing direction.

10. Again there is no right or wrong answer. Many geomancers would evaluate and assess the situation at the ground. "You are there... we are not".

11. In this case;unfortunately: a rough illustration... does not really tell a true picture...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Compare your illustration and the sample shown, here.

2. I have masked out the street and blocks so that no one knows where this location is.

3. This sample, is easier to understand vs a blob of rectangle as the unit or flat in which one stays in.

4. Although the illustration is not to scale, but the person took the effort to illustrate especially the row of windows at the living room area.

5. Thus for a 2D perspective, the details of layout is a plus point!

• 13 years later...
  • Staff

image.thumb.png.3e8920c8fc85e0f8b2db0fef32f4b84d.png

An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home.
Is it always the main door?

image.png.2a216c749c1faa32c40832ace1a38466.png

Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist.
What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only?

1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists?
2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.

https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/16637-an-in-depth-understanding-of-the-frontage-of-a-home-is-it-always-the-main-door-who-are-the-conservatives-the-modernist-what-lead-to-the-conservatives-use-of-the-main-door-only/

For High Rise Compass Reading should be taken from the living room looking out of it. For eg. towards the living room windows or its balcony (if applicable)