About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Using streedirectory to determine facing direction

myfs_40495

Dear Cecil

Based on your recent post of using street directory to find the facing of a HDB flat, I have done an experiment on BLK786D Woodlands Dr 60, S734786, is the facing i calculated is correct is facing Geng W1 248 degree.

Is this how you calculate?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. Feng Shui is in the details. What you have done is to place a link to the website. And, for an example, there is very little information to go with.

2. Check out my examples or one of the examples where even details of the layout plan was super-imposed onto a site and the unit marked out clearlywithin the block.

3. You have unfortunately done none of these. And simply placed a link to a rather "complicated" example. What do you expect? For an example, the unit was not even marked out. And this block you are asking for is in a rough U shape.

4. No offence but the saying goes " Garbage in (inputs); you can only expect Garbage out...." the term here is GIGO.

5. Frankly, I have given a few examples; and this "method" is not rocket science or something like that. Simple tools like a protractor and the layout plan. The only thing as mentioned previously is for some blocks or stacks, much harder to determine the facing directions.

6. If you are not sure, then go thru the examples again. Even if you want to provide an example for checking, make sure that the minimum level of information has been provided. Certainly not this rather poor piece of example. Again, no offence, please. Such things .. are a waste of time.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Futher to what I had mentioned, nowadays we are very lucky!

2. In the past, in Singapore, there were only 1 or 2 Singapore Street directories on sale. In addition, most of the time, the proper outline of the building or even home is not on the map.

3. Nowadays, there are at least 3 hardcopy brands of Street directories. And lots more electronic street directories. Plus the Google satellite maps.

4. For the last two years, unlike this example of:

4.1. A link to the directory website and a question: Is the facing direction correct?

4.2. As I had mentioned earlier, and a recent sample even shows one of my clients who did not have the layout plan but bothered to sketch out one.

5. Why do this?

6. It is not like going thru the motion of doing something that is not referred to. In fact, like some of the examples, super-imposing a layout plan to a site plan does wonders in helping to further understand a 2D map system.

7. As mentioned, today, we are very lucky! And many of my international clients go further and even take pictures!

8. Feng Shui assessment or audit (from long distance) is achieveable nowadays!

9. Nowadays, also, especially in Singapore; you can even use the Google street view mode to look at the street and buidling facade. (Let's hope that the update is not outdated). If so, again, the keyword: GIGO. (Which is garbage-in garbage-out.)

more_details_the_better.gif

more_details_the_better1.gif

garbage-in-out.gif

• 13 years later...
  • Staff

An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door?

Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only?

1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists?
2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.

For High Rise Compass Reading should be taken from the living room looking out of it. For eg. towards the living room windows or its balcony (if applicable)

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Using streedirectory to determine facing direction
  • Staff

25th Anniversary in 2019

1494810678_GEOMANCYNETWAYBACKMACHINE.thumb.png.29fb2c1b71ff68ad29e0fd08bafd1c45.png

How can we help you today?

GET EXPERT HELP: IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS TODAY

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting

• Staff

BEWARE OF THIS AGE-OLD FENG SHUI SCAM

No wonder, Feng Shui suffers from a bad reputation, today

Many Feng Shui Masters are a Feng Shui Store. Their core business is not authentic Feng Shui.
But rather making big bucks by selling lots of useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

Please give me a good reason not to buy such products. Here's one:

2067630596_FAKE(8).png.a4a889053737bed4b9f1b4db20d9dbc6.png

424511252_blacksheep.jpg.f9b140c26a45a6f4af8a26d90559d5a3.jpg

92168278-3B3E-456C-8A41-862E7EDA6537.jpeg
Okay, the above was written prior to the knowledge of COV-19. Here’s to another reason, why.

Many Feng Shui Masters and their shops are FAKES!

On Saturday, 14 March 2020, a WhatsApp from a past client

53D9DC91-B611-4142-B234-151EA0AB99EF.thumb.png.9aedba5135b3a44a8dc1e1846e5e7ba8.png7541700A-8CF1-4B59-ACCC-C98B1CB02185.png.d2002fe17c44cbf6ade5cfeb59b437ff.png

P.S. Frankly, I was just being extremely polite. Actually if one got the hint, as the British always say just throw the "bloody" thing away!

FAKE (3).png

686149230_BULLSHITPRODUCTS.gif.e3d6c0b7c5df6bbae5573ebb31528c56.gif

ASK! MUST I BUY FROM YOU?