About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House seems good to me

myfs_144919

Dear Cecil & Robert,

This is my first time posting on this web, not sure whether i will get thru you as i am not very familiar with computer.

I have been staying in a 4 rooms flat for the past 6 years, the house seems very good to me altho i did not check on any fengshui.

There's one thing concerns me, is my family do not seem to have earn enough.My husband could not get a proper job, my daughters are struggling with their careers so do i.

Can you please advise me what should i do. Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, what you had mentioned; is beyond the scope of this General Advice Forum.

2. Either you have to Do it yourself (DIY) or seek expert help.

3. As for DIY, like everyone else; there are lots of concepts to both digest and make use of. And often, it is an uphill task.

4. Under the Holy Trinity of Luck:-

4.1. Heaven Luck = born with
4.2. Earth Luck = Feng Shui of the home and/or office
4.3. Human or man luck = relationship with family members, family support etc..

5. Feng Shui is not a cure all. And even within Feng Shui: there are things like Shapes and Forms, Flying Star and even ba zi of bread winners in relation to the home etc...

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Cecil & Robert,

This is my first time posting on this web, not sure whether i will get thru you as i am not very familiar with computer.

I have been staying in a 4 rooms flat for the past 6 years, the house seems very good to me altho i did not check on any fengshui.

There's one thing concerns me, is my family do not seem to have earn enough.My husband could not get a proper job, my daughters are struggling with their careers so do i.

Can you please advise me what should i do. Thank you.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net