About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is this house considered to be at a T junction?

myfs_144931

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1.Left-hand or Right-Hand drive (country).

If your country is of the Left-hand drive, then definitely it is not considered at a T-Junction.

Even if the road is of the Right-hand drive; based on the top-view, hardly if ever any "car" could plough into the home.

For a home at a T-junction, the best way to visualise is when weare driving a car and leave the steering in a straight-line; where would the car hit?Ina Left-hand drive, I forsee no issue.

2. Thus, in my opinion, there is no concern, here.

3. In fact, there are worse off situations. For example, take a glimpse at this Malaysian Johor Bahru project. Some units are directlyfacing a T-junction some; where the windows may face it. And as Malaysia is a "Right-handed"(car) country,cars are on the left side and we use this to imagine the routethe car travels (in a straight) line..

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. This is a "simple" test of whether a home is considered "attacked" at a T-Junction.

2. Please see attachments:-

2.1. Attachment 1:

2.1.1 Attachment 1 shows House 1 and House 2.

2.1.2 In addition, the next question asked is which country are we in? For Commonwealth countries like: Singapore, Malaysia, England, Australia, cars are all RIGHT-HAND DRIVE.

2.1.3 The simple test is just imagine an unfortunate accident occurs where a runaway Toyota car runs amok and ploughs a straight path from marking in RED A to B. If there is an opening such as a main door or windows, then it is considered a threat (T-junction threat) towards the home.

2.1.4 For a Right-handed drive country, HOUSE 1 would be affected by the T-junction.

3. What happens if the runaway Toyota (whatever model) car ploughs a house but ends up into a void; then this is not considered a house "attacked" by a T-junction.

4. Hopefully, I got the illustration correct for Iluustration 2: a country with cars on the left-hand drive. In such a situation; House 2 may or could be the home "attacked" by the T-junction.

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned:

1. The country is a Right-Hand Drive or RHD country.

2. Again, just imagine an out of control Toyota Pirus or Lexus SUV....

Source: Four Dead Due to Toyota Stuck Accelerator Pedal - autoevolution
or Memo Reveals Tragic Details Of Stuck Pedal Lexus Crash (Pics

3. House No. 1's important structures are away from the direct path of the T-junction. Thus if the car ploughs in a straight line; it does not "affect" any major structure of the home other than maybe the main gate; the drive-way and or garage.

• Staff

In my opinion, 99.99 percent of all Shapes and Forms Feng Shui can be related to "commonsense".

Ranging from toilets, bedrooms etc...

Thus, if it has no basis in commonsense, then most likely it is hocus pocus and not Feng Shui.

One major technique of Shapes and Forms is QI. And it is very useful to use our imagination especially to see how qi moves, meander - flows.

• 8 years later...

Hi, can I check with you! What if there is a pillar in between the two horizontal roads? Meaning in the case of the accident, the car is likely to be stopped by the pillar. Will there still be an issue for House 1 right hand drive? Thank you so much! 

• Staff
59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi, can I check with you! What if there is a pillar in between the two horizontal roads? Meaning in the case of the accident, the car is likely to be stopped by the pillar. Will there still be an issue for House 1 right hand drive? Thank you so much! 

1. The question is what sort of pillar specification?

2. For example, if the pillar is constructed based on purely stacking bricks and mortar.. hopefully  a brick or bricks don't come loose and become missiles or its fragments fly towards a "victim."

3. Thus common sense says that ideally the pillar has to have sufficient stopping power ... for normal vehicles? I understand not possible to beef it up to withstand a huge truck etc... 

4. Plus what is behind the pillar. If an innocent toddler unfortunately cycles behind it etc.. etc... "Gone with the..  W.... ?" Touchwood

5. Of course, this is like perhaps maybe 1 in a 10 million chance? Hmm.... I don't know.. At least for one thing.. so far.. no more heard of the above uneventful case of Toyota missiles... (as in the above thread)

P.S. In SGP, at traffic light junction, there are four bollards meant to stop normal vehicles. In fact recently a Ferrari or a supercar plough but was stopped by a bollard between the two directional traffic lights. Bus stops also has a thinner row of bollards. While at bus terminals the bollard(s) is meant to stop a bus. Here, depends on calculated risks ... and thus specs are meant to average out the concern.

• 4 months later...

Hi Master, 

I am currently living in Australia and I would like some advice or remedy on the purchase of my first home. 

My Kua Number is 7 and my husband's kua number is 2. 

Our main front door is facing North and directly situated opposite t-junction. 

Do you think putting a bagua mirror can help as I cannot build a solid foundation in front as land/build council here very strict. 

Please see attachment, we are lot 138. 

Thank you. 

JChau

Attachment 1.jpg

• Staff

1. In Australia, vehicles are also right-hand drive. 

2. If so, yes! It does seems like the plot faces a T-junction.

3. More to do with common sense: touchwood in the event of a runaway vehicle unable to stop and ploughing into the home.

4. Thus if there is some kind of a deterrent... such as a wall or.... then it is preferred.

5. A Bagua mirror can’t help this sort of thing. LOL!

P.S. Usually this is just a service road for your estate. Thus even less worrisome.