About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Victim of Theft Twice Now Since I moved House

Hi,

I moved into my new house, set up an office in one of my rooms,but since I set up my office to work from home I havehad two business properties broken into on seperate locations and datesCrying or Very sadCan you help? I am new to Feng Shui and believe the only worry I may have in my office is the dimensions of my desk, could this really cause me so much trouble? Or is there something else I'm missing?? I am very concerned and ask for guidance please?

FiCrying or Very sad

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, this Feng Shui thingy can be very difficult for a newbie or a novice of Feng Shui.

2. As traditional Feng Shui involves both Shapes and Forms (external and internal of the home/ site /building) and also to diagnose the interior of the flat: compass school of Feng Shui - Flying star has to be used to not only both plot the birth-chart of the home but also interpret the findings.

3. Thus like the dimension of your desk is secondary when compared to Para 2, above.

4. For example, under Flying Star Feng Shui: someone with this knowledge has to plot a proper Flying star chart: often the chart will show numbers in a sector and also the 81 combinations:-

4.1 For example: #7 = theft or robbery start
4.2 81 combinations is something like: Mountain star #7 with water star #7: beware of bulgary at home.

5. The above are some of the simple examples of how a home is charted using the proper Feng Shui tools.

6. There are two ways about it:-

6.1. Do it yourself : DIY = not so simple for a novice
6.2. Peoples Action Party: P.A.P = many always use the term: Pay and pay a professional to do it for you.

Fiona A. wrote:

Hi,

I moved into my new house, set up an office in one of my rooms,but since I set up my office to work from home I havehad two business properties broken into on seperate locations and datesCrying or Very sadCan you help? I am new to Feng Shui and believe the only worry I may have in my office is the dimensions of my desk, could this really cause me so much trouble? Or is there something else I'm missing?? I am very concerned and ask for guidance please?

FiCrying or Very sad

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net