About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Strengthened sisters' relationship

Dear Master,

I have a serious problem which I need your help and advise.

My eldest daughter, born on 30 August 1978 at 12.10p.m. (She is currently working in Dubai) and her younger sister, born on 28 January 1980 (she is working in KL) have a serious misunderstanding. The younger sister wants to break off their sisters' relationship. She is currently staying at a condo with a SW1 main entrance and the door leading to the apartment is E3. As a mother, I am very worried and sad, that such thing happened to my family. Is there any fengshui cures which you can advise me to patch up their sisters' relationship? I sincerely hope that you can help and advise me. TQ.

Susie

Sponsored Link

• Staff

In my opinion, frankly, there are too many variables to be considered and not within the scope of this Free General Advice Forum:

1. Feng Shui or Earth Luck of the individual person's home: analysis of problem areas and often disarming sectors with things like "#3 = quarrels, conflicts" and other inbalances; Shapes and Forms Feng Shui

2. Heaven Luck or Ba zi analysis of each individuals

It is best that if you are pursuing it via Geomancy, perhaps may consider getting expert help in Malaysia?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net