About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Stars

myfs_145115

Dear Master Lee,

I will be constructing a 3-storey house. The main door& the house will face West 2. I was born inDecember 1966 withKuanumber 8.

Is itok to put the stairs or the toilet/shower areain the north sector? The north sector has flying stars 5 and 2. I asked this because I was informedNOT to putstairs nor toilet inthe north sector.

The master's bedroom will be on the third floor and will occupy the SW, W and NW sector. (By the way,thehouse has a floor area of 75 sq. meter or 807 square foot per floor.) Where should I put my toilet? In the SW, W or NW sector since all are good directions based on my kua number.

What is a good sector to place the altar?

Is it good to place other bedrooms in the East (flying stars 3 & 4)and NE (flying star 7and 9)?

Looking forward to your advise. Many thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. Never save on getting proper expert advise.

2. Usually, you should start from the exterior e.g. imagine how rain falls on the property and how it drains OUT of the home. This can affect the wealth and/or power authority or even range from loss to misfortune if not done properly.

Anonymous wrote:
Is itok to put the stairs or the toilet/shower areain the north sector? The north sector has flying stars 5 and 2. I asked this because I was informedNOT to putstairs nor toilet inthe north sector.

3. You must have got some advice ".. I was informed.." If it is your Geomancer, then please clarify with them.

3.1. Hopefully your Geomancer does not apply the "Kindergarten" type of superficial Feng Shui where North = career... etc... If so, better think twice with such an advice... be it a geomancer or a friend with "expert Feng Shui knowledge".

3.2. Generally, it sounds reasonable to have the toilet at North IF this sector is not the main breadwinner's Eight House = prosperity sector. And the 20 year flying star says what you had mentioned.

4. Please check out the last message where a user here asked about the altar. Go do a search in this forum and you will find so many links and advice on the forum.

For example:somepast resources on the altar:http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=15799&new

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Lee,

I will be constructing a 3-storey house. The main door& the house will face West 2. I was born inDecember 1966 withKuanumber 8.

The master's bedroom will be on the third floor and will occupy the SW, W and NW sector. (By the way,thehouse has a floor area of 75 sq. meter or 807 square foot per floor.) Where should I put my toilet? In the SW, W or NW sector since all are good directions based on my kua number.

What is a good sector to place the altar?

Is it good to place other bedrooms in the East (flying stars 3 & 4)and NE (flying star 7and 9)?

Looking forward to your advise. Many thanks.

5. It is best that you get a Geomancer to review all the other various questions as this forum focus is more on General Advice not specific to the dot advice.

6. Since, it looks like you are hopingor Want to build your dream home? There are more than meets the eye to just applying Flying Star.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net