About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Missing Relationship sector

myfs_145885

Our house is shaped like triple steps, and part of the Fame sector and all of the Relationship sectors are missing. I have buried a photo of the two of us in the ground outside, where the corner would be, but I am unsure as to how to strengthen this gua, when it is in the middle of our backyard. Please see attached pic.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-

1. Frankly, you can't even call this proper Feng Shui. As this is a modern invention invented by the Black Hat Sect - Taiwanese guy who exported this "crab" to the US of A.

2. Therefore, this whole concept is BULL-SHIT.

3. Sorry, this site only practises traditional authentic Feng Shui and not a lot of bull such as this "concept".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned; Please check out Kate Bramble's website, on this fella Lin Yun and his great confessions:-

http://qi-whiz.com/content/Ham-and-Cheese-Wry-Bagua

In fact,the tools that you had just used i.e. the Fixed Templaterubbish "Fung Sway" thing is never used in the Far East.

For example, these tools are inventedfor the gullible europeans andpeople of the US of A.

And this tool that you had mentioned is nothing but a modern invention.

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. I am glad that you are practising 9 star ki instead of the "crab". As your original posting with the fixed template means just that.

2. In the 1980's to early 1990's cannot blame if someone asked a question in a traditional forum giving a fixed template stuff.

3. But today, we are in the 2010's and any sound person who wants to learn proper Feng Shui should have seen thru the fixed template stuff.

4. In my opinion, 30 or 40 percent of cases, many people mistake a missing corner where sometimes it could be a protusion! So cavet emptor!

5. How does traditional Feng Shui deal with missing corner?

5.1. Majority has to do with symbolism or the use of symbolism in Feng Shui.

5.2. For example, if one is living in a landed property; using the helicopter view; one can do some landscaping e.g. an outline of say landscape garden eg. grass or potted plants to "create" back the missing area.

5.3. A lamp post at the corner to "extend the missing corner".

5.4. The use of mirror(s) inside the home to "extend the missing corner".

5.5. A concave mirror strategically placed outsideof the home to "capture" back the missing corner.

6. Some Feng Shui masters who are into selling wares or products; activately promote things like "animal sign figurines" for a specific sector that is missing.

7. Frankly, there are some more.

Deidre H. wrote:

Even with traditional feng shui, if a sector is missing how is that dealt with? Or is it just room by room and not based on the house layout?

In my opinion, what you wrote "Even with traditional feng shui, " seems to me like,this suggests that there is a modern form of feng shui?

So how does modern form of feng shui deal with it? Then?

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, for the benefit of users, here who do not know what is 9 star ki;

In general, 9 star ki was exported to Japan. And from there; it was re-exported especially to Europe and is popular with some UK practitioners.

These are some of older links on the differences between 9 star ki and Ba zi & more:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=5276&new=

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=22434&new=

Although 9 Star Ki has it's origins from China; it is difficult to mix Traditional Feng Shui with 9 Star Ki. Furthermore, 9 Star Ki is more a mathematical close-to Flying Star sort of a cousin. And it has a missing link: Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

In addition, today, many position it as a Japanese Astrology tool= commercial usage.