About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Opening door for new home

myfs_145943

Hi Sir ,

Need your suggestion on the first time opening of new home. I had brought a resale house and in 3 - 4 weeks time i will be able to get the key for renovation.

On the day , i get the key , if i open up the door to check the whole house condition before getting the renovation company to attend to what i need. Do i need to follow the first time getting key ideas to throw the pinapple ? Also i will be engaging you to see the whole feng shui , when do you think is the best time ?

Thanks,

David

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please click this link to view common practises during the initial opening of the main entrance door:-
http://www.geomancy.net/info/initial-opening.pdf

2.There are two common methods of approaching the Feng Shui of your re-sale or (a new) apartment:-

2.1 Method (ONE) 1. If you have a limited time or eager to plan for the interior layout; can check with the existing owner through your agent whether you can arrange for a site visit. If so, then you should check whether which is the owner's preferred date (or if the premises is vacant); then with the agent. And laise with me on a date and time for the visit.

Alternatively, canfax or scan a copy of the layout plan with additional family member's date and time of birth. I will then check with you relevant info like: confirm the siteplan with the interior plan andany altar / study / work room if any. Once, I have all the info, can start to plan and work out proposed layout plans. And arrange to meet up with you anywhere to your convenience to discuss the layout plans - often 1 week after submitting the layout plan. When you get your keys, will arrange to try to meet you to confirm the readings and discuss any other relevant info to assist you in your planning of the interior

2.2 Method (TWO) 2. If you are not in a hurry to "move-in". I will arrange to meet you on-site when you get the keys. And usually a week later meet at your new apartment to discuss on the Feng Shui.

See which of the above two methods suit you and your spouse better.

3.OnceI have your personal particulars (Husband and wife's)would be able to provide anytime from now toa special link to view the best date and time for doing theinitial opening or first-time-open door procedure. Or advice you accordingly on how to go about it ifthe day you go down after collecting the key is auspicious or inauspicious(withvariation in the procedure involved).

Feel free to call me at HP 065-97853171 if you require any clarifications or to arrange for an appointment.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Sir ,

Thanks , as the house is already vacant , i am waiting for the agent to pass me the key in 3-4 weeks time . By then i will contact you to look at the house feng shui.

Do you think , i will open the doors first and follow the procedure as you had mention before inviting you to the site ?

Thanks,

David

• Staff

1. It is Nice-to select a good date to perform the first-time open door procedure.

2. As this procedure applies to the breadwinners: usually Husban and wife; then, feel free to e-mail to: support@geomancy.net with

Name / Gender / Date and Time of birth (western dates will do). If lunar dates, must make a comment/remarks.

3. Once I receive this, you can go and view the private link of the Combined auspicious dates and timing. Can advise you further; should that day of "inspection" is not auspicious or otherwise.

Peh C. wrote:

Hi Sir ,

Thanks , as the house is already vacant , i am waiting for the agent to pass me the key in 3-4 weeks time . By then i will contact you to look at the house feng shui.

Do you think , i will open the doors first and follow the procedure as you had mention before inviting you to the site ?

Thanks,

David