About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Question on how to improve weak Bazi

Dear Master,

I felt miserable after found that my BaZi are

(Yin Earth,Yin Earth- Day master, Yin Earth,Yin Earthfor heavenly stem),

(Yin Fire, Yin Earth, Yin Fire, Yin Earthfor earthly branch),

(Yang Fire, Yin Earth, Yang Fire,Yin Earthfor hidden stem).

Born in summer, I am surrounded with 6 earths and 2 fires which made my bazi extremely imbalance. Even my hidden stems are 2 fire, 2 earth...

1. I always have positive outlook in life and do my best in everything to achieve success. Does that mean that no matter how hard I tried, I will never end up with satisfying results as I am destined to DOOM?
2. May sound silly but how can I overcome my BAZI chart since I dont have favorable elements at all?

I was born in 22 May 1979, 8am-10am, Male.
Your advice is really appreciated. Thanks a million.

Extremely Worried Guy.Sad

Mike

turbopips@yahoo.com

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-

1. The traditional method of applying the ba zi starts as a newborn.

2. Often after a child is born; a parent or grand parent would visit a geomancer to select a newborn's name based on his ba zi characteristics.

3. For example, based on the child's five elements within his chart; the geomancer would recommend a name or a few name choice to the parents to circumvent the "poor ba zi" of the child.

4. Ba zi is basically a snapshot of our life when we were born. And ba zi has several escape clauses where a person's life or MING can change.

5. For example, two persons were born in the day and time but life in different parts of the world. Even twins can share different experiences..

6. Each individual's MING or life will be influenced by those close to him or her; his interaction and experience with family, friends. Another major influence is education. And also things like philantropy etc..

7. Under the Chinese Holy Trinity of luck (you can do a search) for this;

7.1. Heaven luck or born with = ba zi
7.2. Earth luck or Feng Shui
7.3. Human or man luck = relationships

8. Thus, Heaven luck or ba zi is only around 33.3 percent of all total luck in the Chinese system.

9. Some are blessed or lucky with earth luck or Feng Shui or try to squeeze out as much luck from this area.

10. Some have not much earth or heaven luck but have a good support group i.e. great human or man luck factors.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net