About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Boosting of weak birth elements in BAzi

myfs_137445

Recently, I went to have my bazi read and I was told to be lacking earth and fire elements. I was advised to boost this buy purchasing a goat crystal and snake crystal that will have my bazi below and blessed by master which will cost $1288 each. Is this advisible or are there cheaper methods to do this.

Please advice as I am in a dilemma now. I do want to improve my career and relationship areas but not sure if I should pay so much.

Thank you.

Regards,

stacey

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Stacey L. wrote:
Recently, I went to have my bazi read and I was told to be lacking earth and fire elements. I was advised to boost this buy purchasing a goat crystal and snake crystal that will have my bazi below and blessed by master which will cost $1288 each. Is this advisible or are there cheaper methods to do this.

Please advice as I am in a dilemma now. I do want to improve my career and relationship areas but not sure if I should pay so much.

Thank you.

Regards,

stacey

1. I am very glad that you did not immediately purchase the two items as many "Masters" are more concerned with making high mark-ups from us!

2. Such "Masters" con people via "in the name of Chinese astrology, ba zi and Feng Shui.

3. These are purely commercial products aimed at making us depart with our hard-earned money. And one of the most common excuse to charge us a high price is by "blessing" the object.

4. In the past for us Chinese, during my grand parents and great grand parentstime; such products were non-existent. Thus just imagine; every cure and ailment can be "cured" by blessing a commercial object.

5. Traditionally, how we balance once's ba zi is : starting really young! For example; when we have a newborn; an eager father or grand father may approach a geomancer to help select a Mandarin name to balance the child's ba zi chart. And not like your situation of buy this or that.

6. Under the Holistic Approach to Luck:

6.1 There are a total of three kinds of luck or we call it the Holy trinity of luck:-

6.2 Heaven Luck or born with (ba zi)
6.3 Earth Luck or Feng Shui
6.4 Human or man luck or relationship luck

7. Thus, mathematically: each of the three types of luck get a 33.3 percent each.

8. In fact many are not blessed with heaven or born with luck. Could take advantage of or try to improve their Feng Shui or earth luck.

9. Here, you may consider getting expert advice on say the Feng Shui of your home especially to fix the leak(s) or improve the Feng Shui of your home.

10. My advice is dump that fella who wants to push$1,288 "worth" of useless products. These are what we call the Black sheep of or in the "wrong name of" Chinese astrology or ba zi.

11. Such products end up collecting dust and chuck away in a few months to a year's time!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net