About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Moving House During Pregnancy

myfs_146641

My sister is currently pregnant with her 1st child. She and her husband have no choice but to move out of their current loft to another location because their landlord is selling the place. I have a few concerns that I need advice on:
1)What can be done to counter the possible negative feng shui due to this unavoidable circumstance?
2) Will it help if she is not around during the move?
3) She does not want her current bed and intends on getting a new bed for the new place. What can be done about this?
Any other advice on this will be very much appreciated.
Thanks much!!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

This subject comes under Chinese customs and beliefs.
For example, the Chinese don't care where you make love or first produce the baby. For example, the baby can be inseminated on a playground swing or in the back of a car or even in a toilet.
However, what matters most is the "matrimonial bed". Here, as mentioned earlier, making babies can be elsewhere or even on that bed; but to the Chinese; any movement especially of the bed is inauspicious. As it could or may imply unsuccessful pregnancy.

1)What can be done to counter the possible negative feng shui due to this unavoidable circumstance?
Ideally avoid moving home even one month after giving birth. Only move after baby's one month outside of the womb.
However, as you had mentioned, this is not possible for your sister.

2) Will it help if she is not around during the move?

In this circumstances; it is absolutely great that YES, she does not see the move. Especially the matrimonial bed. Not the swing (where the baby could be produced or say the van must remain immobile.)

>3) She does not want her current bed and intends on getting a new bed for the new place. What can be done about this?

This is even better! Solve all the customers associated with "moving an existing bed". Here, best that if the home has been vacated, she should not go back to that same home and view that home with the missing bed; as the bed may be moved or thrown away by the new owners.
Thus, what you had mentioned, seems the best "solution" that anyone can make based on her current senario.
If Feng Shui is applied other than the above: based on purely Chinese customs and beliefs; then
if one is applying Flying Star Feng Shui; depending on each year; the concern of things like Grand Duke (Tai Sui) ; and #5 misfortune-sickness = taking precaution especially not to do renovations or hacking at specific sectors each year.

On 10/8/2010 12:56:29 AM, Anonymous wrote:
My sister is currently
pregnant with her 1st child.
She and her husband have no
choice but to move out of
their current loft to another
location because their
landlord is selling the place.
I have a few concerns that I
need advice on:1)What
can be done to counter the
possible negative feng shui
due to this unavoidable
circumstance?2) Will it
help if she is not around
during the move?3) She does
not want her current bed and
intends on getting a new bed
for the new place. What can be
done about this?Any
other advice on this will be
very much
appreciated.Thanks
much!!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

OLD CHINESE TALE says:-
Don't care where you are concieved; but rather, don't ever move the matrimonial bed, during pregnancy.

On 10/8/2010 11:22:20 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank You very much Cecil.
Your advice helped clear up a
lot of confusion for us. I
will inform my
sister.Again, thank u
very much!