About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need help to resolve my multiple legal problems

myfs_147552

Dear fellow FS friends:
I have been involved my legal problems since 2003 and no FS master can resolve it for me. It is not that I am involved with 7 different law suits that I wish to end all the sufferings. I have no money, no job, cannot afford any lawyers. What can I do? Please help!
LW

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-
1. Feng Shui is both a "art and science".
2. Unfortunately, if you do hire a geomancer and they only thing of pushing products; then such geomancers are a "suspect".
3. Holistic Feng Shui involves: on-site viewing and understanding of the home and site. And a professional Geomancer uses many of the "tools" to check for "leaks" and also look into ways to enhance a home.
4. Feng Shui is not a cure all. In the past, I have highlighted several circumstances where Feng Shui cannot work. For example, many years back, several "Bubble Tea" sellers with just a capital of US$10,000 could open a "tea drink shop". When asked to Feng Shui their business, I told them, don't waste my time!
5. Thus, if yourlegal woes were due to or accumulated via failure in business, then truly Feng Shui is not a cure-all.
6. Based on Professor Michael Porter or his "Five Forces". Anyone with a capital of US$10,000 can set up shop next to yours and sell this "Bubble Tea".
7. In fact, this bubble tea drink is more of a Taiwan thing than a Singapore thing. Thus this drink is only a fad. For example, majority find that the drink is not healthy as it is too sweet and cold. Many prefer to have their daily cup of coffee or tea vs such a "new" import. And there are few Taiwanese in Singapore to sustain the shop and many other similar shops.
8. Thus if again your woes were due to failed business or a poor business model then; even God, cannot help under such circumstances.

On 12/19/2010 11:11:04 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear fellow FS friends:I have
been involved my legal
problems since 2003 and no FS
master can resolve it for
me. It is not that I am
involved with 7 different law
suits that I wish to end all
the sufferings. I have
no money, no job, cannot
afford any
lawyers. What can