Comparison between the house and human anatomy

sun888_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
This question covers quite a "wide angle" or a range of thinking and practise:
1. If you have seen the picture of the house I described under
http://www.geomancy.net/fs/grandpa1.htm
One will see that the original house looks like it has a " head " i.e. the Ba Gua shaped frontage of the house.
A closer look and one will notice the body of the house.
Locally, some older houses are of this type of shape while others are not.
2. Some older houses in Singapore has a toilet at the North (true compass direction) , a Ba Gua shaped roof at the South (also true compass direction) of the House.
3. Some houses neither conform to the above.
4. Here, there are as many thinking as the numerous amount of houses.
This is similiar to so many "forms" or sub-practises in Feng Shui alone.
5. I shown the picture of Suntec City under the Conference: Photo Tours of Interest. This is where the entire building complex is shaped as a hand with a palm.
This layout is `concentrated' on just the left hand of a person. It is not so much of the head and body but just that... the left hand.
6. Another way of looking at it is that some book authors would equate e.g. the main entrance door similar to the mouth of the house to `stress' their point.
7. It is like the pictorial representation of the Four Symbolic Animal Concept where it holds different meaning depending on the concept used. (Do a search if u want to find out more).
While some place emphasis on the Five Elements Concept i.e. toilet at the north, fire shaped (ba gua) roof at the south etc...
Others use symbolism e.g. the palm (Suntec City).
8. Some others `create' a hole at the centre of the complex to allow what they preceive the dragon to go thru the building.
9. In some buildings, no Feng Shui consideration has been made e.g. some tall buildings.
Here, you can see a range of practises or non-practises. As there is diversity, there is also different ways people and even Feng Shui Masters practise their Feng Shui.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/10/99 3:34:43 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
I read somewhere that each
section of the house can be
compared to the human anatomy.
Is it true. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net