About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The life of a silent, unmoving windchime

Sir,
How effective is a windchime as a cure for a sector if it is silent and unmoving all the time? Does a windchime still perform its role and function and live up to its usefulness in this particular listless state?
Or can we say the more sounds it makes and the more it moves, the better it is forone's home? I have the intentionof buying a six-rod aluminium windchime soon for the new year to cure my East sector which is ravaged by both the Yellow Five and Grand Duke. I read in this site that windchime is a cureto subdueYellow #5. However I was thinking that since Grand Duke is also occuping my East wall, wouldnt the constant cling-clanging of a windchime irritate him? If this is alright, Iwas thinking of hanging mywindchime on my rotating wall fan after I purchased it. Is this the correct and "done thing" to do? Btw, my wall fan is also on my East wall. Is it advisable to use less of it if possible?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are the key essence:-
1. Yes, I have also highlighted recently in a forum message reply that under the concept of Grand Duke; "he doesn't like people to disturb, him".
2. Thus, based on the above; then, it is prudent not to place a noisy wind chime at East sector; this year. In the first place, why tempt fate by doing so? Life not exciting enough for the person? Go ahead, MAKE his day. " Just remember the Terminator's famous words " hasta la vista, baby!"

3. In the past, had met some clients with rather crazy geomancers. I recall one case, many donkey years ago; that was around thirteen years (I repeat 13 years ago);
4. This new client was not happy with me; because, unlike his geomancer; I did not even ask them to place a wind chime in their new home. I was kinda of shocked to learn that their "wonderful" geomancer had previously (in their previous home) asked the client to hang no less than 8 wind chimes..
5. I recalled, each corner of the living room has a wind chime... the center of the home has a wind chime; the middle of the living room has the wind chime... Guess where else they were told to hang the wind chime...
6. If you can just imagine.. some geomancers make their living asking people or I call these people "Vicitims" to hang wind chimes all over!
7. You can understand that with so many wind chimes and many are closed area... how would a wind chime cling or make noise if any. Thus - hope this clarifies your question: NO, wind chime(s) need not make noise. Just looking at them... di di da da di di.. according this madness is fine enough.
8. Anyway, under some of the #5 #2 or #2 #5 combinations; based on the 81 combinations and interpretations of the Mountain and Water Stars.. some of these combination of stars has a dire warning: KEEP THE PLACE QUIET! Thus, sometimes, one may inadvertently place a wind chime at a location that needs "to be kept quiet" Get the Picture???

On 2/6/2011 11:49:11 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Sir,How effective is a
windchime as a cure for a
sector if it is silent and
unmoving all the time?
Does a windchime still perform
its role and function and live
up to its usefulness in this
particular listless
state? Or can we say the
more sounds it makes and the
more it moves, the better it