About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is it bad fengshui when flat facing cross junction

myfs_145803

Dear Fengshui expert,
I'm considering buying a HDB flat on the 2nd floor and it's facing the cross junction. I've attached a picture of the block.
May I know is it full of sha qi? Any remedy?
The unit is not very near to the road as there's a small garden in front and the garden is circle, when look upon my 2nd floor, it looks like a sunken well to me.
Do you think it's an inauspicious house?
Pls kindly advise.

cheers,
keryee

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-
1. One of the most critical concerns (if any) is an unexpected accident; as we all know; I have seen many cases recently of reckless cars and even heavy transport "skidding" into dividers; into bus stops and into anything that the cars or vans or trucks "could get it's hand in".
2. This is commonsense and one of the chief concerns of many.
3. Thus, as you had described; especially the home is not at a dangerous turn and the apartment is at 2nd storey; Para 1; happening is next to impossible for that apartment.
4. Noise pollution
This is subjective. Some can live with some noise while others may feel uncomfortalbe over it.
5. Unease driven issues...
5.1. Just imagine, if you or your family members is concerned with an apartment at or close to the junction; what would others feel also. This has more to do with feelings. If one feels an unease; all the time then; it ain't good. As this would affects a person's Human "luck" i.e. feel good or bad factor.
6. In Singapore, most HDB landscaping is a blessing in disguise and most of what you and everyone else feels is thus more of a Human factor; then Feng Shui.
7. Ultimately, if you have concerns; in the future; should you want to sel the apartment; you may meet the same sort of resistance.
8. Usually Can or cannot buy; is about comparing one apartment with another apartment. Thus, this is a standalone and there is no other apartment to compare with.
9. For most people; always bring along family members to view the apartment. And if there is a remote chance of afternoon sun; do visit the apartment around late afternoon; and make sure that the air-con is not turned on. I believe this is not an issue usually for a 2nd storey level flat. What is more disturbing usually is or could be the noise level generated by traffic.
10. Do take note that roads with cars are like water courses and if a real audit is done; often, this involves looking at the "flow" of water ... whether it is OK or inauspicous for a home (apartment).

On 2/10/2011 8:52:44 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Fengshui expert,I'm
considering buying a HDB flat
on the 2nd floor and it's
facing the cross junction.
I've attached a picture of the
block.May I know is it full of
sha qi? Any remedy? The unit
is not very near to the road
as there's a small garden in
front and the garden is
circle, when look upon my 2nd
floor, it looks like a sunken
well to me.Do you think it's
an inauspicious house?Pls
kindly advise.cheers,keryee

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 8 years later...
  • Staff

Case Study: Prive Condo @ Punggol Field unit facing the cross junction

Accident prone-junction...Punggol Field with Punggol Road...

906914861_PriveEC-Condo1.png.0eba0cd41f0399316d77c2c5239752dc.png

1. Around three years ago, one of my clients purchased a unit at Prive Condo. 

2. The unit is as shown in a red box = "X".

1829919234_PriveEC-Condo.png.da64f006323c6162f277b318851cad40.png

3. Once I visited his family after he had moved-in. 

4. He had no problems other than telling me that sometimes.. it can be "quite scary" to hear heavy braking by vehicles and/or on occassions vehicles smashing into each other.

5. Don't you think his explanation has more to do with pure common sense? As one of the reasons not to live facing a cross-junction?

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Staff

25th Anniversary in 2019

1494810678_GEOMANCYNETWAYBACKMACHINE.thumb.png.29fb2c1b71ff68ad29e0fd08bafd1c45.png

How can we help you today?

GET EXPERT HELP: IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS TODAY

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting