About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Roof garden and jaccuzi/ pool on condo rooftop

myfs_149540

Hi, what do u think of feng shui of penthouse units?
How about penthouse units with roof garden and a pool/ jacuzzi on top floor? I heard never buy condo unit with pool on top. Does this apply to all units under the pool or only the unit directly below?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Sorry, really, no offence; but what you mentioned is pretty common.
Even 20 years ago; there are already penthouse especially with jacuzzi on top floors; just that if you are not in the real estate or Feng Shui business; you may not have encountered this.
When you mentioned pool at the roof garden; mentally, in my mind; I could easily name several developments with such things.
For example, just last year, I audited a unit at Sixth Avenue Ville; which has a roof top pool. Here, one of my clients bought a resale flat that is below the pool.
In Singapore, in the 1970's there were already several hotels with roof top pools.
There are even more condos with swimming pools on a certain activity floor e.g. Heritage Residences, Lorong L Telok Kurau; with a pool on the 2nd storey etc.. etc...
In Singapore, nowadays with the stringent building code; contrary to unpopular belief like yours; units with a pool above; are suppose to be even more structurally stronger than those that don't have a pool. This is equally thankful to the stricter codes after the collapse of Hotel New World in Serangoon.
Again, I can recall apartment blocks like: Maya at 9 Still Road whichhas a small13-unitapartmentswith a recreation lap pool on the roof.
Thus in Singapore, there are lots of low density developments like Maya at Still Road with a roof top pool. Another one is The Paterson Edge,26 Paterson Road with 61 units; with a lovely swimming pool on the roof top. One can even see the Marriot Hotel (formerly Tang's)while swimming on the roof-top deck...
Another example is the serviced apartment called Regency House, 121 Penang Road which has 87 units. This apartment block has a rooftop swimming pool.
I recalled, one of my clients bought a penthouse because it has a jacuzzi.
Therefore, go ask a veteran real estate agent or an oldie Geomancer; they may even asked you "Are you really from outerspace or from the ruralvillage or just came out of the amazon jungle?"
Hmm.... my eyes just opened wide with the realisation that I can now futher recall more and more roof top apartments with what you wrote...

On 4/5/2011 7:04:17 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi, what do u think of feng
shui of penthouse units?
How about penthouse units with
roof garden and a pool/
jacuzzi on top floor? I heard
never buy condo unit with pool
on top. Does this apply to all
units under the pool or only
the unit directly below?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net