About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Prospect house

myfs_148843

Dear Master Cecil,
Greetings of peace and never ending wealth!
We are going to purchase a house and its facing 195 Degrees South. I just want to ask for some initial feng shui reading on it before we finalize buying it. The pictures show the helicopter view of the site for some accurate reading on the compass, I also include interior layout and the picture of the front of the house.
Based on 8 mansion, 8 house and Personalized Bazi on the computer generated reports on this meaningful and informative site, this house suits us and I do hope so.
Were both East Group and our details are as follows:
Wife is Breadwinner - Gua Number 9 (Strong Yin Metal Dragon)
Husband - Gua Number 3 (Strong Yang Earth Ram)
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Best regards.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. In my opinion; the facing direction may not be Flying Star South 3 (195 degrees) but rather it seems to belong to South 2 facing: 182.9 degrees.
2. Fortunately, both S2 and S3 share similar Flying stars. Else in a senario that it falls into S1; then S1 is not equal to S2/S3.
3. Seems that you have done good due diligence; in terms of homework to try to relate the major compass schools.
4. There is one major concern: as from an "eye-ball" look; the kitchen (and perhaps stove area) is close-to (or even at North-West) sector = inauspicious Fire at Heaven's gate. If not sure what this is; then do a SEARCH for this term in the forum.
4.1. Of course; if there are other layouts with the interior (mirrored) i.e. the kitchen now falls within NE; the better! Otherwise; it is a pity that the interior layout generally seems OK expect for this thing " Fire at Heaven's gate ": which simply means: career concerns for the male of the house and "luck from Heaven" = poorer luck when staying in this home.
5. Other than that; I have attached my findings of the compass bearings: as all map conventions use North or 0/360 degrees on top. And I had superimposed a protractor; which resulted in the compass bearing as close to or equal to 182.9 degrees = South 2 facing.
6. Other factors include external factors like lamp posts / poison arrows of neighbour's roofing; investigating how the drainage (rain falls towards the drain and out of the home).
7. In conclusion; investigate further into Point 4; 4.1. As I mentioned; I use my "eye-balls" to guage that the kitchen MAY be in NW. You may have to plot a Flying Star chart to futher analyse it.

On 4/20/2011 11:20:54 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Cecil,Greetings of
peace and never ending
wealth!We are going to
purchase a house and its
facing 195 Degrees South. I
just want to ask for some
initial feng shui reading on
it before we finalize buying
it. The pictures show the
helicopter view of the site
for some accurate reading on