About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Eight house excellent but poor flying star chart

myfs_148843

Dear Master Cecil,
I read about your site that eight house does not have a cure, assuming a house suits the breadwinner: Main door is located in Sheng Chi, Bedroom is Yan Nian, Kitchen is Tien Yi and toilet is Chueh Ming, Stock room is Lui Sha.
However, it has a poor flying star that has up mountain and down water which is not good for both health and wealth.
1. I would like to ask if the house can still benefit from flying star by using 5 elements to suppress, control and enhance each sectors?
2. In addition, I just want to clarify if a double 8 facing house in Period 8 only benefits wealth but not good for health? were health is wealth is true and health cannot be bought by money, a house with double facing has an effect of disastrous health issue?
Best regards,
Aries

Sponsored Link

• Staff

You wrote: 1. I would like to ask if the house can still benefit from flying star by using 5 elements to suppress, control and enhance each sectors?
Since Flying Star's lowest common denominator is the Five Elements concept: thus, cures or enhancements could/may be applied, here.
You wrote: 2. In addition, I just want to clarify if a double 8 facing house in Period 8 only benefits wealth but not good for health? were health is wealth is true and health cannot be bought by money, a house with double facing has an effect of disastrous health issue?

Yes, this applies especially for some facing directions where there are two ways of looking at it:-
1. Since double 8's are at some of these flying star facing directions; it could be enhanced
2. For some homes; only the frontage has excellent stars like double 8's but many other sectors (Flying Star) are littered with lots of or combinations of inauspicious stars; thus, refer to para 1. And try to neutralise bad stars in other sectors of the home. If not; as you had mentioned; even if one has double 8's; and other sectors have especially #5 and #2 or combinations of them; could be disastrous for health.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net