About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

A Feng Shui Triage is required, here

• Staff

On 24/8/2011 2:38 PM, (Name removed) wrote:

Dear Mr Cecil Lee,

My name is (Name removed) and I have chanced upon your website while looking for some feng shui tips and planning for my new re-sale flat @(removed).

I am currently staying in Bt Batok. I will be going for my 1st appointment @ HDB on 29/09/2011 and hopefully by mid Dec 2011, I should be able to shift into my new flat, a 5-room unit.

I am looking for someone to help me ensure that I have put the right things at the right place in my new house.

In fact, for this current house, I have also engaged a feng shui master to help me but sad to say, I do not see much improvements.

Would you be able to help me and my family?

Dear (Name removed),
Thanks for sharing with me your information.
Frankly, Feng Shui may not be a cure all. Thus the key word here is: IT DEPENDS!"
SENARIO 1. For example, some homes are like an unpolished gem. Once polished properly (e.g. fixed the leaks and areas that could be improved); can or may do wonders.
SENARIO 2. Some apartmetns are like a 10 year run-down 1,000cc car. No matter how one tries to improve the car; can't pretend that next day, this run-down car becomes a BMW or Mercedes.
Frankly, all these need to be investigated and reviewed and analysed before one can even comment on such things. Reference: Feng Shui Triage
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee
Principal Consultant and Founder
GEOMANCY.NET: Center for Applied Feng Shui Research
http://www.geomancy.net
E-mail: support@geomancy.net
Tel : +65 6100-9600 SMS / MMS: +65 9785-3171 Fax: +65 6482-0570

Information in this message is confidential. It is intended solely for the person or the entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not to disseminate,distribute or copy this communication. Please notify the sender
support@geomancy.netand delete the message and any other record of it from your system immediately.
Our Company Registration No: 199707735W
Sent when I am on-the-move...

Unless you really need to, please don't print this e-mail - Save it!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link