About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Exposed Beams in House

tpastud

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Michael,
Since you mentioned that almost the entire house has overhead beams; it is thus impractical to place `cures' at all beams, in your situation, you can:-
1. Above the bed location, use 6 ancient Chinese coins tied to a beam. Here, the 6 coins can be used on only one beam to symbollically cover 3 beams.
Therefore, you do not need to place 6 ancient Chinese coins at every beam but one immediately above the bed.
2. Using the above guideline, you can place 6 coins at certain locations that you or your family frequent. For example if the sofa set happens to be directly below a beam, than place one set of 6 coins.
3. Where possible confine placing the coins only e.g in the master bedroom or the living room.
My advise is that it is best not to use too many coins. (Especially since I am sure what is your element and its strength).
Feng Shui is about balance even if you have lots of beam, one should also `moderate' the use of the 6 coins whenever possible.
Try to use the `Customer Service" concept, I proposed. I.e., do not use cures all at once but space them out e.g. two weeks at a time.
Other major considerations are the influence of the Flying Stars in each sector. If the sector has too much metal element or at locations such as North East (Devil's gate), NW and West (Metal element locations), try to moderate the use of coins unless you are sure that there are no `negative' effects especially if no full FS audit has been done.
The saying goes `better safe than sorry'.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/18/99 1:37:11 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Sorry about that, the beams
are wood.
Thanks
Michael

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net